New Chevy Camaro Caught At Ring...Stig At The Wheel?

That car is REALLY low to the ground... I dont see how that could possibly be the production car's ride height...

Maybe it's just because the car is leaning in the turn?

Goddammit, I wish they would build this thing in Right hand drive. Damn you LHD people...:blowup:

Goddammit, I wish they would build this thing in Right hand drive. Damn you LHD people...:blowup:

Well the Zeta platform was designed to be left and wrong hand drive, so it wouldn't be all that hard to do it. And when the hell did the Jalopnik guy join our ranks?

Last edited:
Lets take the new emoticon for a spin...

:shakefist: Damn you australia, design your own damn cars, leave mine alone! :shakefist:

Well, the car looks much better in black than yellow. Why the fuck does chevy always show their new cars in yellow??? Yellow does not belong on a chev.

I thought the SS was the highest model for any GM vehicle, well other than an obvious one: Zo6.

Note: Driver's glove blue, thus not a stig.

Last edited:
Well, the car looks much better in black than yellow. Why the fuck does chevy always show their new cars in yellow??? Yellow does not belong on a chev.

C6R_SKULL_3.jpg

corvette_07_06_05.jpg

And then he goes, "Oh." Also the stock chevy bowtie is gold, I guess yellow is pretty close?

C6R Corvette! Best damn car GT car.

Sorry, no. Corvette's do not belong in yellow either. :barf:

Hmm I guess I am in the minority, yellow is the best color for the Corvette.

I thought the SS was the highest model for any GM vehicle, well other than an obvious one: Zo6.

Note: Driver's glove blue, thus not a stig.

SS (Super Sport) was the badge placed on the highest performance Chevy (the Corvette was always in a leauge of its own) they had to offer. However over the years it became a good laugh because it was hung on many cars that did not live upto the SS name, but they've vowed to correct that and so far have been doing a good job keeping their word.

At least for camaros, the SS was the drag racing package, with a gigantic engine and whatnot. The Z/28 is sort of "the handling package".