New Chevy Camaro Caught At Ring...Stig At The Wheel?

I couldn't care less about this car, it's not my cup of tea sorry.... But HOLY SHIT! That looks AWESOME!

In black.... WOW! I'm definitely showing this to my father because he'll want one ASAP.

edit: What have been the price speculations on the new 'Maro?

Last edited:
the helmets that the stig wears aren't one offs, anyone can buy them :p.

just let's hope the camaro doesn't come with a 4 cyl :(

just let's hope the camaro doesn't come with a 4 cyl :(

Why not? its just the base model, nobody cares about the base model.

I couldn't care less about this car, it's not my cup of tea sorry.... But HOLY SHIT! That looks AWESOME!

edit: What have been the price speculations on the new 'Maro?

Little bit more than the mustang, but it will have an independent rear suspension among other good stuff the mustang doesnt have. So like they said on top gear when they tested the new mustang, it makes it cost a bit more.

Am i the only one whose outlook on this car has changed a lot for the better knowing that GM is testing it on the nordschleife?

if they can make a sub-3300 pound version with a turbo ecotec, i think that would be a bitchin lightweight sports car.

Chevrolet Camaro RS: Superleggera.

Am i the only one whose outlook on this car has changed a lot for the better knowing that GM is testing it on the nordschleife?

My outlook's changed a lot for the better now that those photos show me how unbelievably awesome that car looks...

It's the only american car i'd get. But still only if i HAD to get an american car.

I'd bet the black one in the pictures is the Z/28 model, which will be the top-of-the-range one, not the SS.

Hc0tFhNYreCtGRHfBHOLUSax6QGNusre0300.jpg

jhjESQtfWCUAXzFgVZeNuYZ3we7a5hzU0300.jpg

Production convertible. Dont feel so good about the giant gold bowtie in the front (in my day we used red outlines, :weneedashakefistemoticon: ) but god damn if that car isnt sexy :)

Last edited:
I'm not so hot on the vert to be honest, but I do like the design. I wish I could see the pictures, nothing ever shows up on jalopnik when I'm at work. :cry:

Is anyone that wears a white Simpson helmet now the Stig?

Otherwise...that is the hottest looking car America has.

Is anyone that wears a white Simpson helmet now the Stig?

Otherwise...that is the hottest looking car America has.

The '10 Mustang should look pretty good, and it will be lighter with about the same power as the Camaro. (Mustang ~3700lbs, Camaro ~3900lbs, Challenger ~4100:( )

Damn this car is low, seems like it's going to handle pretty well. The brakes are sweet too, look at the size of those rotors! You can brake like 1 foot from where you need to no matter the speed. I'm starting to question my choice of an S5 for my next car ;)

Nobody can resist the allure of the still-ongoing finalgear camaro invasion.

Our numbers are growing! One of us! One of us!

I hate the upcoming Camaro with a passion, but the one pictured is damned good looking.

yes, there are lots of cars that are tested on the Nurburgring, it doesn't necessarily mean anything.

Ohhh that hurts to look at.... because it isnt MINE!!!!! :blowup: that looks awesome. i kinda like the smaller headlights. are those going to be factory vs the single bigger one ?

Question: Why the feck is this on Victorian Plates? (State of Australia)

"Victoria - The Place To Be" And also about a 10,000km round trip from the Nurburgring.

Noticed the Victorian number plates, so most of development must be done by GM Australia.

Yeah, I guess that about covers it.