New Chrysler Sebring Unveiled

BlaRo

Little Nudger
Car(s)
Moto Guzzi V7 Special, Saab 900 Turbo
sebring.jpg

Only the one picture so far. More to come tomorrow.
Source: Autoblog.com

Edit: more pictures from here

sebringside2.jpg

sebringinterior.jpg

sebringside.jpg

sebringreardetail.jpg

You'll see this appearing in rental car companies, but not in homes of real people who have taste.

No... just no. Can't find a positive thing to say about it really.

What the hell happened to the bonnet?? Memo to Chrysler - yes, you can have too much styling.

FUCKING butt FUGLY :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Looks like they tried to combine a Lexus GS with a Toyota Avalon. The only thing is that they've managed to ruin it. It looks way too unproportional and abit japanese (in a bad way)

-duders

It seems to have managed to be both under designed in that it is reminiscent of Mercs and over designed with all that detailing. The interior looks not too bad though, I'd like to see one in the flesh.

Cobol74 said:
It seems to have managed to be both under designed in that it is reminiscent of Mercs and over designed with all that detailing. The interior looks not too bad though, I'd like to see one in the flesh.
Shame the interiors probably made of old wheely bins.

OH MY GOD THAT'S UGLY!

What the hell are they trying to do? Compete with SsangYong in having the ugliest production car ever? Well congratulations Chrysler, you're on track!

But seriously, how hard can designing a car be? I mean, being Americans shouldn't mean having no taste at all, should it?

I'd never buy one and the rear roof line is weird, but it's not half bad. Merc headlights kinda and the Crossfire hood.

That rear end from the side looks like a Saturn Ion :|
Not for sexy.

Yeah, Jesus Christ on a Ski-Doo it's hideous. What a disappointment from a company that's produced great designs like the 300C and Crossfire and PT Cruiser. A bunch of good styling ideas, sent through an accounting shredder and reinterated police-artist style to a bunch of crayon-wielding orangutans in tracksuits.

But it's got the true symbol of luxury these days: an analog clock! ;)

So...is this where unsold Crossfires go when they die? At least now, they don't look like imitations of the last generation Camaro...

And that small trunk sucks. Is the Sebring going down one or two class sizes? Back end reminds me of the small deck on the Mazda 3 sedan.

Cruzz563 said:
That rear end from the side looks like a Saturn Ion :|
Not for sexy.

The front and side profile look like a Saturn, but with the Crossfire grill.

Every sebring I ever saw was a convertable. So the question is, were they only available that way before, or was it only bought because it was a convertable?

Kebab gud said:
i see that Fake plastic windows are still popular in the US ....
Good For you!

:puke:

What in the hell are you talking about?

It looks like it's tryijng really hard to be a Mercedez to me but failing.
incompetence.jpg

amdforever said:
You'll see this appearing in rental car companies, but not in homes of real people who have taste.

and demand any sense of build quality! Rented a 2005 model once and I found Korean cars all to have higher build qualities. Inferior in every way.

A VW sourced diesel? seems kinda odd that VW will be sourcing an engine that MB should take care of