New Chrysler to wear Pentastar

Have you even driven a Hyundai smartass? (I'm guessing no, at least not any of their new stuff.)
Yes I have, hence my comment about knowing someone who owns one. the verdict is still :thumbsdown:
Considering the 300c has sold a shit ton, and Hyundai is ever increasing in sales, I'd have to say the "I don't know anyone who owns one, and I don't like it so it sucks" policy isn't working.

I hate Chrysler products with a passion, but damn man, you've gone beyond trolling.
Who's policy is that? Why would I ask if you know someone who owns one if I didn't and haven't driven one? lots of people buy McDonalds hamburgers, numbers sold or popularity doesn't mean something doesn't suck.

Just because it sells doesn't mean it's any good. Damn, you just have to look around to see that.

What's wrong with the 300? Good price, lots of HP.

Its based on an old E-Class, which wasn't too good to begin with. Other than that, it looks great and has some fairly good engines, It is a good car just not an amazing one.

Eh, it's essentially the same as the W210 E55. I don't remember anyone complaining that that car "wasn't too good".

I'm just suprised the Sebring won "interior of the year" or whatever award, i distincly remember it as being the tackiest car at they entire auto-show, plastic wood and plastic chrome everywhere, the only "good" thing was it had about 8 cup-holders, which didn't make any sense as it could only really seat 5 people

zenkidori, cut it out already, i was fine with you hating on Hyundias, but Mcdonalds double cheese-burgers are fucking delicious, as well their frys are probably the best "car" frys in the world

Just because it sells doesn't mean it's any good. Damn, you just have to look around to see that.

The thing that gets me is it continued to sell well for a while. If it only sold well because it looked good (which is usually the first thing I always heard about it), then after about 2 months people would have gotten sick of looking at them and stopped buying them, but they didn't. Obviously it has something else to offer, though I fail to see what. A decent ride?

I've really got nothing to help defend my point, I've hated Chrysler to much to really invest anytime into looking into their cars most are in general crap.

It's a Chrysler product.

Last edited:
300C is a good car, excellent for the endless stretches of black velvet that comprise America's interstates. Yeah, it's got lukewarm handling, but you can get one for $25-$30 US. In Britain, that doesn't even buy you more than a hatchback.

Keep in mind this is going to be a "corporate logo" which means that they WILL keep the wings on Chrysler brand products. They may just have the pentastar in little tid-bits around the car.
I was just about to say. Looks like the regular Chryslers still have the lovely Art Deco wings, and hopefully the shitty Reliant K star stays off all their cars (unlike GM and their crappy little door badges).

Hey! Maybe they can create two more divisions to justify the 5 stars! Plymouth and Imperial would make Mopar Man pretty happy, I'd imagine. :D

zenkidori, cut it out already, i was fine with you hating on Hyundias, but Mcdonalds double cheese-burgers are fucking delicious, as well their frys are probably the best "car" frys in the world
McDonalds is at the bottom of the list of fast food burger chains, the very bottom.

Short list of places better than McDonalds in no particular order:
  • Good Times
  • Del Taco
  • Wendy's
  • Burger King
  • Carl's Jr.
  • Old School Burgers
  • In-n-Out
  • Sonic
  • a trash bin

I will concede breakfast to McD's however, nobody goes greasy sausage and egg patties better.

cvg said:
If that's all you're after then sure, it may not be too bad, but then again, there are better cars to get if that's what you're after.

God I loved Plymouth..

Sorry to double post one after another, but I just had to put this in.

Owned.

http://img187.imageshack.**/img187/7073/chryslersign2kn9.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Mind using the edit button and not to spam you retard? I don't get what you mean with that pic.

Last edited:
Your an idiot.

For fuck's sake, Mopar! Not only is he right, but you can't even grasp the English language enough to formulate a three-word insult.

4vq74gg.jpg

This is the THIRD time I've had to draw you a pretty picture. Now please try to pay attention and stop putting crayons up your nose.

Does anyone else just want to throw a shiny nickel, just to see if he chases it?

Sorry :|

Stop baiting the troll..

Mopar- I merged your posts. Stop double/triple posting or your account will have a 3 hour lock between posts.

He didn't say you couldn't set the troll on fire, you just have to stop feeding/baiting it.

http://img187.imageshack.**/img187/7073/chryslersign2kn9.jpg

But whats this supposed to mean?