New Desktop Build - Advice needed

Psirus

I'm looking to build a new PC. My needs aren't that high. I'm not gaming, nor am I doing extensive video editing or something. My old PC lasted me eight years, and it was still fine. I just want to be a bit more up to date (USB3 for example), and it should not be too loud or expensive. Here is what I have in mind so far:

CPU: i5 6400 or 6500; will the difference be noticeable?
RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133 CL14; I basically just picked a 16GB DDR4 set at random. Feel free to suggest something different.
Cooler: Artic Alpine 11 Plus; no great stresses on the CPU, no need to spend big monies on cooling, right?
SSD: Samsung 850 Evo; this is actually non-negotiable, I've got it already; got a great deal on it
HHD: WD Blue 2TB
ext. HDD: WD Elements 2TB
Case: Cooler Master Silencio; I just wanted something smallish, silent, cheap and without LEDs and shit
PSU: Corsair CX430; should be enough, right?
Mainboard: This is where I'm most uncertain. On my own I'd just pick some H110 board, say ASRock H110M-DGS or MSI H110M Pro-VD. Is the H110 good enough, or should I go H170 or B150? Any manufacturers to avoid?

Anything I have forgotten?

Oh, and I'm planning to order from http://www.alternate.de. If the component suggested is available there, that would be a plus.

CPU: i5 6400 or 6500; will the difference be noticeable?
Not really since without gaming or extensive video editing the full clock frequency will hardly be reached for more than a second or two.

RAM: Kingston HyperX 16GB DDR4-2133 CL14; I basically just picked a 16GB DDR4 set at random. Feel free to suggest something different.
Kingston, Corsair, Crucial, Mushkin are brands you can take so I would go for the cheapest kit.

Cooler: Artic Alpine 11 Plus; no great stresses on the CPU, no need to spend big monies on cooling, right?
The Intel boxed cooler is as good as the Alpine 11 Plus so no really need for that, but bigger usually means cooler and/or more silent so I'd go for a cooler with 120 mm fan, for example the Alpenf?hn "Ben Nevis".

Case: Cooler Master Silencio; I just wanted something smallish, silent, cheap and without LEDs and shit
No objections

PSU: Corsair CX430; should be enough, right?
More than enough. That system will draw less than 100 Watts under full load...

Mainboard: This is where I'm most uncertain. On my own I'd just pick some H110 board, say ASRock H110M-DGS or MSI H110M Pro-VD. Is the H110 good enough, or should I go H170 or B150? Any manufacturers to avoid?
You wrote you won't play games or edit videos. There's no real difference between the chipsets for an office-PC so you can for whatever you like. Asrock is a good brand these days, I would avoid Gigabyte or MSI since they are known to abandon their low-end mainboards quite quickly so you don't get BIOS updates etc.