New Exhaust system on my dads 08' Hemi Ram [Mopar Man = Pwnt]

For Petes sake, I'll get pictures of the Vantage the next time im 'round me dads house, I don't live at home you know, I'm at University. For now I can show you his 2 daily drivers, his 2002 BMW M3 and the Ram. We were at my sisters high school graduation, thats why its in a parking lot. Match up the license plates from my other thread if you want to.

Note the imfamous "snowhawk" on the roof of the M3, lol.

http://img182.imageshack.**/img182/6472/image016eu4.jpg

And this is my moms Escalade. Gotta love that Canadian winter..

http://img155.imageshack.**/img155/8343/image014sw6.jpg

Mopar, just understand that your really really really fun to raz with, so if we seem unfair to you its all ment in good fun.

Don't worry, i once knew a guy "Konkeler" who had all of the stereotypes that make you funny times 1000x, one day he would set himself on fire, and post about it, then the next he would talk about how smart he was because he always drove around with open gas-cans in the back of his 74 Malibu, which apparently to him was a smart idear.

I'm going to have to get a new back end for the exhaust in my car. It sounds apocalyptic at the moment, since it's rusted through near the right rear wheel.

Yeah, I'm loving it :) If having a LOUD exhaust is wrong, then I don't want be right.

I'm having little things to fix/get fixed all the time recently, after getting new rear shocks I noticed a leak in the plastic top part of the radiator. The windscreen has a couple of marks that could crack the screen later, there's some bubbling in the left rear arch as well as around the antenna surrounding. I'm just hitting 160k kms so it'll need an oil change too... Though, if I get these fixed it'll be alright for the spring, I guess. And I can't aim for showroom condition, since it'll be just as messy in a week's time.

not bad. but i perfer the sound of running straight pipes. i dont have a video of my impala with its whimsy 267 but its great.

not bad. but i perfer the sound of running straight pipes. i dont have a video of my impala with its whimsy 267 but its great.

We're considering straight pipes, I love the gargling.

[YOUTUBE]Wbrhf_Sn-9o[/YOUTUBE]

Anyone that willingly has straight pipes on a street car or truck for a period greater than that required to get to a muffler shop is sending the following message:

"I am an inconsiderate cock who does not care that my vehicle may cause hearing damage, disturb the peace, and make all car enthusiasts look like idiots thus ensuring that people will take steps to further restrict the hobby. I do not care that my vehicle is blatantly illegal. I do not care that I will attract all cops within a 10 mile radius. I do not care that I am polluting the environment by removing my catalytic converter. I only care about myself; I am compensating for a small penis and do not care about anything else. It's all about me me me me me me me me me me me me!!!!!!!"

To all you people running straight pipes: Congratulations, you make LESS than one horsepower more than someone with a freeflow cat and exhaust does. Thank you for handing the eco-freaks and anti-car bigots more ammunition to get to their eventual goal of banning the car entirely. I hope you're happy with your noisy POS.

I hope you all DIE.

Last edited:
Anyone that willingly has straight pipes on a street car or truck for a period greater than that required to get to a muffler shop is sending the following message:

"I am an inconsiderate cock who does not care that my vehicle may cause hearing damage, disturb the peace, and make all car enthusiasts look like idiots thus ensuring that people will take steps to further restrict the hobby. I do not care that my vehicle is blatantly illegal. I do not care that I will attract all cops within a 10 mile radius. I do not care that I am polluting the environment by removing my catalytic converter. I only care about myself; I am compensating for a small penis and do not care about anything else. It's all about me me me me me me me me me me me me!!!!!!!"

Actually in a nutshell that describes me pretty well, especially the penis part.

Congratulations. It's idiots like you that will end up getting the internal combustion car banned.

How may I ask. Most people like the rumble of a V8. It's the ricers with the coffee-can fartmasters that people hate.

Fartmaster can or rumbling V8, NOBODY likes to hear an engine at 140dB at 3AM when you're coming home past their bedroom window.

I hope you all DIE.

It is that positive spirit and attitude which keeps me coming to these forums.:)

I do agree with you, nice sounded or not, I generally don't appreciate being awakened in the middle of the night by some idiot in my apartment parking lot revving his engine. V8 or not. The people who go for straight pipes are generally the same people who rev their engine at every passer by, and who are not content until the whole of the world's population is deaf.

How may I ask. Most people like the rumble of a V8. It's the ricers with the coffee-can fartmasters that people hate.

Thank you for being an inconsiderate cock and making Americans look bad at the same time. The last thing I want to hear is some massive truck with glasspacks and some arrogant dickwad thinking he's really cool because he's setting off car alarms in a different zip code. It's the equivalent of hearing your mother being stabbed in the chest every time you open a window.

But hey, it's a free country continent, who am I to judge? :roll:

We're considering straight pipes, I love the gargling.

[YOUTUBE]Wbrhf_Sn-9o[/YOUTUBE]

ill try taking a video of my car tomorrow and posting it. i have it dumping off to the sides right after my front tire. sounds so sweet when i put my foot down ;)

Fartmaster can or rumbling V8, NOBODY likes to hear an engine at 140dB at 3AM when you're coming home past their bedroom window.

i have to agree with you. it does annoy some people. especially when i cruise by at 30 and set there car alarms off XD

I'd attack motorcycles before cars with exhaust, when it comes to disturbing the peace.

Nothing more annoying then a crotch rocket firing up and tearing ass down the street at 6am.

I wish I could get a muffler with a butterfly valve for my 2.5i. I love the way it sounds when it's going, but at the same time, I only want it loud when it's opened up (ie accelerating hard) and I want it the nice, happy, whisper quiet (I once tried to turn my car over when it was already on, it's so quiet) when it idles.

I'd attack motorcycles before cars with exhaust, when it comes to disturbing the peace.

Nothing more annoying then a crotch rocket firing up and tearing ass down the street at 6am.

Cars with straight pipes are considerably louder than sportbikes with light cans. Proven via dB meter.

Also, while the guy with the sportbike *could* keep it quiet if he wanted to (and he's just being a prick by not doing so), there is no way to keep a car with a straight pipe quiet; even at idle, it's going to be stupid loud.

Cars with straight pipes are considerably louder than sportbikes with light cans. Proven via dB meter.

Also, while the guy with the sportbike *could* keep it quiet if he wanted to (and he's just being a prick by not doing so), there is no way to keep a car with a straight pipe quiet; even at idle, it's going to be stupid loud.

I don't know about that. My dad was running his 5.8L Windsor 351 V8 Bronco without a muffler, while the Magnaflow was waiting to go on, and I couldn't even hear it pull up from inside the house.

But I could hear every motorcycle going past behind our backyard.

I once ran my XJ6 (4.2L I6) without a exhaust after the collector for one block to get it to the muffler shop to have a new flexpipe welded on.

120dB at idle, measured.

Fortunately, I got a warning as I got pulled over at the muffler shop, who was expecting me.

here i had taken this when i first put headers on my car back in november.. who needed anything other then just that ? lol

p.s. sorry for the crappy video. its tough trying to drive around small roads in a tank and take video.

Sounds nice man! I love it!!!