New Exhaust system on my dads 08' Hemi Ram [Mopar Man = Pwnt]

Wait a sec - How do we know that bwhite757 is not his uncle? He stated in his original post that his uncle is from Greenwood and bwhite757 lists his location as Greenwood.... Not that I'm clamoring for Mopar Man to come back - I'm just sayin'.

He took that stuff off the site anyway so he probably stole the adress too. Plus he would have recognised MM.

Anyway, this thread is no longer just awesome, it's shark vs coast guard awesome

helicopter.jpg

Oh, and our truck owning friend also gets the Tesco Value Beer of Triumph. One of only two to ever recieve this astonishing achievement.
UK-Tesco_Val_Bttr_44-01.JPG

Last edited:
Does it get any more l33t than your 1st post poser-busting a n00b to his ultimate demise? bwhite757 for new user of the year.

Well to clear it all up, NO! Mopar Man is not my nephew!!! I do have a younger sister (18) that I'm pretty sure doesn't have any kids... ;)

Yes it was my intention to stir up this thread a little more, hence why I didn't come right out and deny him as my nephew. I figured you guys were smart enough to catch on to what was going on...

And yes, I got the BIGGEST laugh out of this thread when I first read it. At least he didn't take full credit for the video, simply saying I was his uncle... It was kinda flattering, at least he looks up to me.. :lol:

Anyway, thanks for the welcome guys, and thanks for the beer Donington!!!

I'll swing by here every once in awhile to see if any of my other long lost relatives show up!!!

Well to clear it all up, NO! Mopar Man is not my nephew!!!
Well then let me take this opportunity to completely back-peddle and flip-flop and also to apologise to Viper for suggesting that he might have jumped the gun. :blush:

Anyway, Epic ownage. In all the history of the internet has anyone been owned as hard as Mopar Man?

Well someone had to do it ...

DavidHasselhoff1.jpg

I'm sure MoparMan is too busy polishing The Silver Ghost that he has parked in his Amber Room to notice he's been banned.
He noticed.

Via Steam:

Evan: that was weak to ban me man
Evan: real weak
Evan is now Offline.

Evan: that was weak to ban me man
Evan: real weak
Evan is now Offline.

:boohoo:

Well I am glad he used the opportunity to set things straight, and let his side be heard.:rolleyes:

Un-ban him! Please, Viper, I want to see his excuse for his lameness.

Regardless, this will go down in the e-history books, along with the likes of Notikets of MBWorld.

Un-ban him! Please, Viper, I want to see his excuse for his lameness.

Why? It'll just be the same dumb excuse as the last time he made shit up about his dad having an Aston or whatever.

I say leave him banned. We've had our fun with him but it was getting boring. I can only abuse the same person so many times, if they don't even notice then it's not fun anymore.

You know, that sounded alot less antisocial in my head.

^ I agree keep him banned, some other troll will come along sooner or later.

^ you should read the thread.

ultimate pwnage : p