New Exhaust system on my dads 08' Hemi Ram [Mopar Man = Pwnt]

Hahaha. Thats what you get for lying you bastard!

hehe, bwhite757, I've never seen someone with such a low post count accumulate reputation points so quickly :)

:lmao: I was wondering how Mopar Man got his new title.

WannabeSS was banned as well? Link please.

I think you've managed to survive your trial by fire here (about a year ago), LMGTR. You're safe from that age requirement, if only because you're more mature than all of these bastiges. Funny that a 12 year old has a great deal more common sense than guys who are apparently as old as 22.

^ I just read Quiky's post at the end of the page, now I need to go into hiding.
You're old enough to find the Shift key and not to be a moron. You're fine. :)

I think you've managed to survive your trial by fire here (about a year ago), LMGTR. You're safe from that age requirement, if only because you're more mature than all of these bastiges. Funny that a 12 year old has a great deal more common sense than guys who are apparently as old as 22.

Hell LMGTR is better than Elmo and he was (claiming to be) 25. I'm concerned for that boys 2 children, I fear what the world will become knowing he has procreated.

Last edited:
@ thedguy

Well as long as their Mum is smarter than their Dad then everything will be fine. (At least I hope so.)

Last edited: