• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New Forum Modification

Viper007Bond

Chicken Nugget Connoisseur
STAFF MEMBER
Joined
Sep 21, 2003
Messages
31,044
Location
Portland, Oregon
Car(s)
2008 Dodge Viper, 2006 MB CLS55 AMG
This_is_a_really_long_sentence_that_should_go_off_the_side_of_the_page_sdlkjsdajhsdgafjasgdfhgsadjfhgasjdfgasjkgfasjdgfasjkdgfasjkgfsakjgfaksjgfsjkgfsakjgfasjkgfajskgfasdgfkajsgdfaksjgfaskjfjhsgdfiuyqwervwqernvmwnemrvqwnbevrnbvwqernvwermnvweqmnrqwerwerr

Note that a horizontal scroll bar now appears. It also shrinks large images. Post one and try it. :) Yay, now Jason doesn't have to learn to resize! :lol:

(Note, this uses Javascript, so you need that enabled for it to work.)
 
Sweet, much easier then scrolling at the bottom. Thanks, this helps out a lot!
 
Pfft, post like a 2048x1536 pic of someone's cam. :p
 
This image is 1920 x 1440

http://img188.imageshack.**/img188/197/2005brabusslrmclarenral1920x14.jpg
 
has the modification caused every single bit of text in every single post go missing?

No doubt this will be missing!
 
There we go! :D And note that you can click it for a fullsize window. ^_^
 
watto said:
has the modification caused every single bit of text in every single post go missing?

No doubt this will be missing!
What browser are you using? Works fine in IE and FF here.
 
that's brilliant Viper! This will really help all the threads on the site, but especially the Lens Flair thread imo :)

top work.
 
Viper007Bond said:
watto said:
has the modification caused every single bit of text in every single post go missing?

No doubt this will be missing!
What browser are you using? Works fine in IE and FF here.

I was using Safari, now I've jumped on firefox and it's fine!

Now that I can see the modification (hehe) it's great!
 
Whoathat'swickedsweet!I'veneverseensomethinglikethatbefore,it'squiteamazingifyouthinkaboutit.Imean,alwayshavingtoscrolltenthousandpageswasinfuriatinglyannoying,soIbelievethisistheunlockingofanewwaveofforumaccessibilitytoallshapesandsizes.Partofacompleteandnutritiousbreakfast.Pressstarttocontinue.Callersarestandingby.Pricesadjustedforinflation.MSRPshown.AsseenonTV!Professionaldriveronclosedcourse.Donotattempt.PercentDailyValuesarebasedona2,000caloriediet.Yourdailyvaluesmaybehigherorlowerdependingoncalorieneeds.Synergy.Vis-a-vis.Nerdcore.Blogstorm.

Whoa, that works! Viper, you deserve a beer! :thumbsup: :cheers:
 
Haha, it was just a simple phpBB mod that I installed. :p
 
Wow, I can't believe that you typed that whole line fbc, and I can't believe I read the whole thing! 8)
 
Meh, seems like I bought a bigger monitor for no reason. :p

j/k Good job mate. This will make picture threads a lot more readable.

Btw, will this mod resize already existing pictures ?
 
watto said:
Viper007Bond said:
watto said:
has the modification caused every single bit of text in every single post go missing?

No doubt this will be missing!
What browser are you using? Works fine in IE and FF here.

I was using Safari, now I've jumped on firefox and it's fine!

Now that I can see the modification (hehe) it's great!

Yeah apparently it breaks on safari. I guess i'll have to use firefox more :-(
 
jayjaya29 said:
Wow, I can't believe that you typed that whole line fbc, and I can't believe I read the whole thing! 8)

I can't believe I typed the whole thing either... oh wait, that's because BlaRo typed it :p
 
hokiethang said:
watto said:
Viper007Bond said:
watto said:
has the modification caused every single bit of text in every single post go missing?

No doubt this will be missing!
What browser are you using? Works fine in IE and FF here.

I was using Safari, now I've jumped on firefox and it's fine!

Now that I can see the modification (hehe) it's great!

Yeah apparently it breaks on safari. I guess i'll have to use firefox more :-(

Yeah, I love Safari... the only thing that shits me to tears on firefox is the fact that i cant press "backspace" to go to the previous page. I have to do some work and move my mouse to the previous page button!
 
it was MY idea!

haha, no seriously thanks for installing it Viper, I knew it would be useful! :thumbsup:
 
Top