New here...BMW content

^ I agree with that.

Nice Bimmers!

Very nice collection. :)

All three are great, but I love the E39 Touring!
Does the E46 have dual-twin exhaust? On the first pic, it has two on the driver side, but the second pic of it, it looks to have two more on the passenger side. Or maybe the second pic is flipped.
Also, I noticed you updated the tail lights in the second pic. Looks good!

PS- Welcome!

That E30 looks excellent. Pretty much exactly how I would do up mine if I owned one. :)

Not sure about the rollbar though, doesn't look all that sturdy. It's presumably quickly removable? How many link points does it have? :)

I have no idea why I don't like the 528 that much. I know it's a very tastefully modified car, but somehow it doesn't move me at all. :neutral:

Don't you ever worry that maybe that 528iT is just a little too awesome?:mrgreen:

haha...no. Thanks!

^ I agree with that.

Nice Bimmers!

Thanks!

Very nice collection. :)

Thanks!

Awesome overload. Der Stig is pleased. 528iT is all kinds of awesome. I snapped a picture of a 540iT the other day and my head nearly exploded. Also, you stole my E30 from my imagination. And the mods to my E46. :p

Thanks! Yeah...tastefully modded wagons are awesome. This one makes me smile every day. Sorry for stealing your ideas! lol

All three are great, but I love the E39 Touring!
Does the E46 have dual-twin exhaust? On the first pic, it has two on the driver side, but the second pic of it, it looks to have two more on the passenger side. Or maybe the second pic is flipped.
Also, I noticed you updated the tail lights in the second pic. Looks good!

PS- Welcome!

Thanks! No...the E46 just has a single sided exhaust. A single 3 inch pipe back from the 1st resonator back to a magnaflow. You are the first person to ever notice that the group shot is flipped. I was playing around with some photo editing software on my phone before I saved it. Yeah...the updated tail lights were a must.

That E30 looks excellent. Pretty much exactly how I would do up mine if I owned one. :)

Thanks!

Not sure about the rollbar though, doesn't look all that sturdy. It's presumably quickly removable? How many link points does it have? :)

It is a Kirk Racing 4pt Bolt in. The center section is removable...albiet not easily. It is bolted to the floor right at the B-Pillar and to the rear wheel arches. Feels pretty sturdy to me. Ideally...it would be nice to have a custom cage built for the car...but this car is primarily for Autocross and HPDE's...and I still do drive it on the street. So this fits it's purpose for the moment.

I have no idea why I don't like the 528 that much. I know it's a very tastefully modified car, but somehow it doesn't move me at all. :neutral:

Hey...no worries. Everybody has different tastes. The world would honestly be kind of bland if we all liked the exact same thing. :)

Yummy! I like it a lot!

:welcome:

Thanks!

Last edited:
I have to say your taste in cars is excellent sir :D
I adore that E30 :love:

And ofcourse welcome :)

Sweet! Two BMWs and a BeerMW!

Seriously, though, your cars look awesome. I love that E30. I battled all season with one in autocross; they're pretty potent cars!

Who'd you get your Euro-spec lights from? There's so many retailers, but I've found some cheap that seem to be of good quality on ddmtuning.com. I"m sure they're DEPO products, but they're quite cheap, so I'd figure itd be worth a try. I really don't want to pay $400 for lights on TMS or from BMW Germany.

Who'd you get your Euro-spec lights from? There's so many retailers, but I've found some cheap that seem to be of good quality on ddmtuning.com. I"m sure they're DEPO products, but they're quite cheap, so I'd figure itd be worth a try. I really don't want to pay $400 for lights on TMS or from BMW Germany.

For the E46? I bought them used.

The E39 Headlights are from DDM. I had to re-wire the angel eyes...but they have been pretty nice otherwise. The lenses could use a good cleaning.