• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New Honda Civic (2006)

New Honda Civic (2006)

• I hate it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Dont know yet

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Volvo_S70

Some info about it:

3 engine options available: 83hp 1.4 liter (I think its 1.4), petrol; 140hp 1.8 petrol (brand new engine) and 140hp 2.2 diesel. Standard, all engines have 6-speed :shock: manuals or optional 6-speed :)shock: again) automatics but only for petrol versions. Also standard will be ABS, EBD (Electronic Brake Distribution) and VSA (Vehicle Stability Assist -same thing as ESP). Sales start in spring 2006 in europe.
I think the 140 hp version will be really cool. If you find other photos or more info, dont hesitate to post it.

Here are some pics (sorry, again, they are on a romanian site, just click where it says "imaginea urmatoare" to go to next pic) :)
The interior looks :shock: ...

http://www.prosport.ro/index.php?c=116&a=71463

Edit #1: If some of the pics dont show up, just refresh the page.
Edit #2: There are no more pics after the orange Civic

Only 83hp from 1.6L? That doesn't sound right for a Honda, especially when their 1.6L from six years ago made over 20 more horses.

chaos386 said:
Only 83hp from 1.6L? That doesn't sound right for a Honda, especially when their 1.6L from six years ago made over 20 more horses.

Well, Im not sure..its probably 1.4 liter, thats why I wrote in my first post "I think". The 2.2 diesel and 1.8 liter are real tho. :oops:

Edit: changed it in the first post, too.

I love the look of that car, hoping they bring back the Type R version and that Honda Australia gets off their arses and imports it!

New Civic looks kinda weird but I could so see someone putting sh!tloads of money into one of em, like totally doing it up. Im no good with small cars but I still think the sport model Jazz is better :)

Didn't we already have a thread on this very car?

fuck civics straight up.

Sorry, it's not my cup of tea

Chuffing Fantastic!! Have a think about the Field day the tuner market is going to have with these. LOVE IT!!

it may be a very good car indeed, but is catastrophically ugly from every angle

so I voted for "I hate it"