• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

new hummer H1 Alpha Large

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
2006 HUMMER H1 Alpha Large

"The engine on both models will be a brand-new Duramax 6.6-liter turbodiesel which produces 310 horsepower and 520 lb-ft of torque at 1,500 rpm. Along with its new Allison 1000 five-speed automatic transmission, this powertrain makes significant improvements in terms of fuel economy, emissions levels and off-road capability over the H1's previous power plant. Additional changes to the H1 include a new, larger capacity fuel tank and a body height increase of 2 inches which is meant to accommodate the new engine and transmission as well as add additional clearance. Hummer will phase out the current version of the H1 this fall to make room for the Alpha next spring. The open-top model will sell for $106,185, while the wagon will be priced at $117,508."

hummeralpha1lh.jpg

hummerengine4yk.jpg

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________

Daniel said:

I know I know...we are exited too that it has a great

DIESEL ENGINE

:lol:

... and 2 whole inches taller, to fit the new and bigger engine ....

haz

this NEEDS a diesel, it would be stupid to put a petrol engine in

dunno if anyone has the same probs with their govts and new stupid laws, but our stupid govt. says that in one year, these types of vehicles (x: dodge srt-10 and hummer H2) will have a speed limit of a whopping 90 km/t :shock:

what will be the point of having those cars then??? They won't be able to seel them even ....

haz

bone said:
this NEEDS a diesel, it would be stupid to put a petrol engine in

agreed. Back up that staement pls! I don't see your point :roll:

haz

haz said:
dunno if anyone has the same probs with their govts and new stupid laws, but our stupid govt. says that in one year, these types of vehicles (x: dodge srt-10 and hummer H2) will have a speed limit of a whopping 90 km/t :shock:

what will be the point of having those cars then??? They won't be able to seel them even ....

haz

Well here they talked about a ban on big SUVs in cities because they disturb the view and take too much room on the roads... :?

politicians ... wnakers! They obviously don't drive themselves .... :twisted:

haz

Acutally some guy here was telling everybody in parlement that everybody should drive the toyota prius..and we should get it cheaper at the dealership.

So he went home in his Bimmer 7series diesel :lol:

why make this stuff?

Cause people will buy it, wy make cellphones with diamants? Cause people will buy it..

Mmm, those new improvements sound interesting...
Better fuel economy. Yeah, let's buy the new environment-friendly Hummer and save the world! :lol:

hanasand said:
why make this stuff? do u think the Army's hummers are any better (are they?)

give these hummers for a good use...give em to the army or something

Do you want a handbag with that quote?

Or perhaps some lipstick?... :p

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Dark Templer, you must understand, some people need this car. See for instance if you need to wash your car and have no time nor money to do so, you can drive into a lake! Its practical! Also you can drive anywhere, wich is good for us not living in big cities. Its more practical than a Prius in almost every way. It bigger, more powerfull, has a bigger boot, is safer, looks better and the ride aint that bad either!

Bad fuel consumption? What? I have got two toothbrushs and Demi Moore is dating Aston Kutcher. So what?

;)