New Invision

Weird. Delete the cookie for this site perhaps. It works fine here. :?

andyhui01 said:
overheat said:
much less annoying when ur browser crashes or when u have to go out mid-way.

its been happening alot for me after Vipers site crashed 2 weeks ago, and whenever I click "View new post" the start reading them, when I click back, sometimes all the threads just dissapear and it just said "No posts met your search Criteria", then I have to end up clicking every single session and look at all the recent posts :(

I know the feeling - really gets on my nerves sometimes. (in fact, it fucking pisses me off!)

I was actually suggesting the same board style as Diesel Station. I don't mean the same visual style but the same board system. Ayup.

I have no problem with this board, I think if you made a thread and asked who has serious problems with this layout and wants a newer version, I bet more than half are comfortable with this...

yeah it's ok, but invision is better, that's all.

I understand that it would be dumb to change right now though

Yes, this version of phpBB does lack features, but it'd be too much of a pain to switch to something else and then switch to phpBB 2.2 when it comes out.

the only thing not so good about the forum is the smiles :p we need more and nicer smiles

I don't mind the smiles. I think there's a smiley for just about every emotion (and some strange ones towards the end)

Yah you can insert some of your own if you want...

Shutup.gif

agree2.gif

baghead.gif

bigshoot.gif

i'll have to link and shit.. thats too much work. forget the smiles.. the forum is great the way it is, as long as the download page of this site works i don't care how the forum looks like :p

Once I get around to it (read: never j/k), I'll probably replace them all with the Invision ones since phpBB's suck ass.

Viper007Bond said:
Once I get around to it (read: never j/k), I'll probably replace them all with the Invision ones since phpBB's suck ass.

Ain't that the truth :lol: I'm going to echo the gripes on the "New Posts" stuff, and the smilies. Hopefully 2.2 will solve at least one of those sore spots.