New Jeremy Clarkson DVD

stevanford1

Car(s)
FN Mustang
Does anyone have any information on this years movie ?

Yes. It'll be a piece of shiny metallic-coated plastic, circular and flat in shape, with digital bumps that can be read by a laser. There may even be two of them, like last year.

:lol:

When there's info, I'm sure someone will post it.

As mentioned in another thread, both the docs on that DVD were made years ago -- Victoria Cross for Valour in 2003 (I think?); Greatest Raid of All in 2007. In fact, Greatest Raid was the last non-motoring-related documentary Jeremy made. Since 2007, the majority of his energy has been directed to TG, TG Live, and his annual Christmas DVD. (Not to mention his columns.)

I'm sure Jeremy has made one; he's made one every year for god-knows-how-long. We'll hear about it soon enough.

He's done one every year since at least 1995. He'll keep doing them until he wants to stop. Since this is a good alternative revenue stream for him, he's not going to stop now. In the wake of the terrific Italian Job, I don't want him to stop either.

The last behind the scenes s17 video mentioned that everyone would be off making 'Christmas tat' as soon as they finished with the series, and I took that to mean this year's Christmas TG DVD and Jeremy's annual offering.

October Edition of TG Mag arrived this morning. Jeremy's column is about filming this years Christmas DVD.

It will have an awesome and/or cheesy guitar solo intro and basically be a repeat of various Top Gear reviews ... and I'll still watch it :p

For my all new DVD, I?m in the South of France.

My base? - The high-tech testing ground for Formula One - Circuit Paul Ricard. My mission? - To find find my favourite car of the year.
My candidates? - For starters there's a pair of Ferraris... the V12, 6.3 litre FF and the 458.

There?s the UK challenger to the 458... McLaren?s MP4-12C. Joining the action are the latest gizmo-laden Nissan GTR, Porsche's GT2 RS, the 570-horsepower Lamborghini Performante and the built-for-fun BMW 1M.

Helping me are tame racing driver The Stig and the not-so-tame Formula One new boy, Karun Chandhok. I look into the future - in the shape of the hybrid-engined Mugen Honda CR-Z... And there are blasts from the past as well. The beautiful Eagle Speedster - a modern twist on the iconic, timeless E-Type...with its 4.7 litre engine - and an eye-watering ?500,000 price tag. And there's the all new Jensen Interceptor R with its 6.2 litre Corvette motor.

Plus, from the minds of boffins at a German museum, there?s the mighty Brutus...a vintage car fitted with a flame-spitting BMW airplane engine. Also there?s enough in-your-face power to flamb? your eyebrows from the single-seater, super-lightweight B.A.C. Mono - capable of 0-60 in 2.8 seconds.

Circuit Paul Ricard tests all these cars and more to the limit...
But it's not all about performance on the track. I take to the open road to see if small can be beautiful. I squeeze my sizeable know-how into the bonkers Citroen DS3 Racing, the pocket rocket Abarth 500C and the dinky Renault Clio Cup.

How to sum up all this action...Well, I sit in a chair, a man has a mishap....And a brown car goes round a corner....

What more could you want?...

ENJOY.....

It will have an awesome and/or cheesy guitar solo intro and basically be a repeat of various Top Gear reviews ... and I'll still watch it :p
QFT. :D

You're now able to preorder the movie from Amazon UK :mrgreen:

If it isn't called The French Connection, I'll eat my own hai...no, that bet does tend to backfire, doesn't it?

Well that looks like a good vid.

Jeremy likes small Renaults! (NB Cobol74 owned a Renault once, and never again sorry).

I would really like to see that Jensen with the cool wrap around rear windscreen. Mrs Cobol74 usually buys me said JC video/DVD for Xmas. ...

If it isn't called The French Connection, I'll eat my own hai...no, that bet does tend to backfire, doesn't it?

Just a little. :)