New Jeremy Clarkson DVD

That looked all a little bit sensible to me... :(

I'm sorry... Clarkson, a guy who loves supercars, and a Lambo lover did test the milionth special edition of the gallardo but didn't bother with the BRAND NEW and probably BEST ( as a car) Lamborghini (probably the most important new supercar of 2011)? FAIL. I'm dissapointed

You do know he didn't like...just now...film it but between the TopGear Seasons, when the Aventador wasn't out? :)

looking at the weather he was filming in summer, late spring... and The Aventador is out since 28th feb.

Get your facts right, the Aventador was presented in MARCH 2011 and even then it had a one year waiting time. Delivery to customers started in Fall 2011!

That looked all a little bit sensible to me... :(

This is Clarkson. He'll be sensible when he's dead...trust me, there's going to be stupidity. :D

You do know he didn't like...just now...film it but between the TopGear Seasons, when the Aventador wasn't out? :)

looking at the weather he was filming in summer, late spring... and The Aventador is out since 28th feb.
Yes, I think all/most filming for this did take place after series 17 of TG ended, so he could have had an Aventador on there if he wanted to. In fact, it would have been great because it wasn't him who drove it on TG.

Yeah Who Quiet here BD & DVD is out 2 Days AGO Anybody watched this Powered Up Clarkson???

Got the Blu Ray yesterday and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
I think it was better than last year's DVD and Karun was enjoyable to watch too. I like how this time there was barely any cocking or faffing about in the DVD. It was all very focused petrol head stuff which is a great sigh of relief after what Top Gear seems to have become more of an entertainment show than a car reviewing programme.

Not yet. It may be a little while yet.

Got the Blu Ray yesterday and I have to say I thoroughly enjoyed it!!
I think it was better than last year's DVD and Karun was enjoyable to watch too. I like how this time there was barely any cocking or faffing about in the DVD. It was all very focused petrol head stuff which is a great sigh of relief after what Top Gear seems to have become more of an entertainment show than a car reviewing programme.
Please,Please,Please upload it to piratebay))

Hey TechZ, how could i download Clarkson.Powered.Up DVD?
Fill me in please.

Bigga Thx

Bigga Thx

Very Very Very Bigga Thanks who upload it!!!
Please upload Top Gear At the Movie, When It Comes 14 November)))