Unveiled: New KIA Cadenza

Rather nice looking. Better than the Toyota fleet, but not by much. (Though you'd be hard-pressed to be more boring than a Toyota car.) But this is, after all, aimed at adults with families around say 30-40 so the styling can't be too aggressive or too extreme. It needs to stand out, but not be too outlandish. So, for that, Kia's done a rather good job for the exterior. Of course, we'll have to see the interior to make a final verdict.

GT2 and the GT3RS are just VW Beatles.

That front is awful.

Still, if it is remotely similar to the Genesis in overall baller-ness(and price),you could make a credible case for it.

How do they manage to always make it look cheap?

The Forte and the face lifted Magentis are actually good looking, this one is a bit of a set back compared to those two. The interior is really the key thing, Kia interiors are much better than before...there's no question the Forte's interior is vastly better than the terrible Spectra's. There are much worse cars than Kias...they're called Chryslers.

The Forte and the face lifted Magentis are actually good looking, this one is a bit of a set back compared to those two. The interior is really the key thing, Kia interiors are much better than before...there's no question the Forte's interior is vastly better than the terrible Spectra's. There are much worse cars than Kias...they're called Chryslers.

That's not really saying much. I'd take a Brilliance BS6 over anything in the Chrysler range.

Still, you're right, Kia is improving exponentially. They've got the styling there, and the interiors are improving, they've just got to smooth out the engines a bit (the Soul's engine was quite thrashy in an annoying way when I test drove it) and I might actually buy one.

Last edited:
I've always liked the Opirus. It reminds me of an old Mercedes-Benz E-class. :cool:
And the back thinks it's a Ford and the middle doesnt know what it is. Confucius design.

Thankfully Confucius have been thrown out of the window by Peter Shreyer and the Cadenza is quite nice.

looks like an Insignia. do not want

Why so hate towards Chrysler's cars? I find some of them quite good, like the PT Cruiser and the Sebring. :cool:

Why so hate towards Chrysler's cars? I find some of them quite good, like the PT Cruiser and the Sebring. :cool:

You're wrong though.