James May: New Lego & Meccano Engineering Series

I'm spreading the good news and put the video on YouTube. :D

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rV3d7hcvhTw[/YOUTUBE]

Hope the job works out for you HeidiL! Is there any footage of your last tv appearance by any chance?

I sooo love how he 'swooned' at the end.

I can't wait for this series!! :D

Aww, James loves Joanna Lumley, although she herself looked flustered by his attention as well. :p
Can't say as I blame her. :)

The Lumley thing seems to be common to chaps of a certain age.
So true. My dad's always maintained that she's a very sexy woman. I admire her too, having been a big Avengers and Ab Fab fan. She has a great sense of comedic timing.

Stephen Fry is just the proverbial icing on the cake.

Indeed, I do love Fry, but what I think my favourite thing about Lumley is what she did for the Gurkhas.

The Lumley thing seems to be common to chaps of a certain age.
It's also rife among gentlemen below a certain age for whom she was our Older Woman Fantasy in her 30s. We've never quite got over it.

So, according to RT, there will be four episodes starting on the 27th and two, including the Lego house, held back till later. I'm guessing that means they'll pop up in the Christmas schedules.

This looks chuffing excellent - I can't wait. Joanna Lumley - she is nice, gives the British Government a good kicking any time too - :love:

mainImage.jpg

From the Radio Times website. I'll see if I can find the rest of the article as well. It should pop up today somewhere. :)

Edit: I'm out of rep, but you deserve it :)

Last edited:
http://collectingfriends.com/content/

In line with the upcoming Airfix epsiode, check out this video. It's an interview with another Airfix enthousiast. James finally met someone who is even nerdier than he is. :lol:

I want to meet collectingfriend's webmaster and ask exactly what the heck s/he was smoking during the construction of THAT awful website. Good grief that's painful to navigate and automatic sound on loading? FAIL.

I want to meet collectingfriend's webmaster and ask exactly what the heck s/he was smoking during the construction of THAT awful website. Good grief that's painful to navigate and automatic sound on loading? FAIL.

I'll put the video on YouTube tomorrow. ;)

The automatic sound on loading was the lovely Brian Perkins, Radio 4 announcer and newsreader. Wonder how much you get paid for four words?

And sadly, Auntie Beeb doesn't like me at the moment. :( Anyone want to mirror this?