James May: New Lego & Meccano Engineering Series

Probably slightly less wrong than the fact that seeing Lego now makes me think of cheese sandwiches.

Is it wrong that every time I see the intro the only thing that comes through my head is "Awesome!"?

I dunno. There was a commercial on here for a Kings of Leon concert and I looked up at the TV in shock, entirely expecting James. So could be worse.

Edwina Currie looks like Eric Idle.

It's awesome to have Top Gear on sundays and Toy Stories on Tuesdays. Should be like this all the time!

Can't wait for tonights episode :)

Heard it would be like that, just didn't want to believe it! :(

How d'you reckon WE feel, HeidiL, Gabrielle, ell_sea_kay, me etc - we're hanging out to see our hard work on camera, although I would prefer to not see me doing it :)
Just hope it accurately reflects the *ahem* "personalities" involved, eh girls? ;)

Well, you can say he's really leaving the best for the finale!

Well if all Romanians are as charming as you, then we'll ALL add Romania to our list of places to go before we die - if that road and scenery weren't enough! :)

I'm enjoying this one, but whoever that is with james pushing the cars around the map needs to eat something.

I think that was my favourite episode so far. It seemed like it was the best organised, certainly. But... if the FailTrain is christmas, when's Lego?

definately a great episode and it kept making me smile watching the kids running with the Scalextric cars. James May to the rescue of communities once again.