James May: New Lego & Meccano Engineering Series

I wonder if anyone has already bought this new book on the Lego House. I'm about to order it, but I have a nagging feeling that it is simply the Lego chapter from the Toy Stories book being republished seperately. Does anyone know? :blink:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/LEGO-House-...=sr_1_9?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1273148623&sr=1-9

There are also books on Airfix and Scalextric being planned by the way. Check out Amazon. Not sure if that will be new material either.

I'm still in touch with some of the lego types, just waiting for one of them who has more disposable cash to report back on what it is. :)

96 pages. Not a lot, but more than the Toy Stories book

Should have said, more than the Lego House chapter in the Toy Stories book

Last edited:
BBC America will air Toy Stories; the first episode airs June 26 at 10 PM ET. I'm there, especially for the Lego ep.

BBC America will air Toy Stories; the first episode airs June 28 at 10 PM ET. I'm there, especially for the Lego ep.

FTFY.

According to BBCA's episode guide, they're airing the Lego episode first. Heh.

Last edited:
For the love of all that's sacred, I have no idea why I said the 26th. It must be the aftereffects of all the sinus medication I consumed this week. :)

Either way, I'm looking forward to the Legos.

James was spotted in Barnstaple this week by a local blogger. There is going to be another toy train challenge! :-D
Not sure if this will be for a new Toy Stories episode. It is going to be a race, so maybe it is going to be part of the Man Lab series.

link!

Ah, LindenChase! What would we do without you?

All I have to say about this is: YAY!

Awesome!

Think I might have to find the Toy Stories series and watch it again, it was pretty brilliant :p

He does his own location scouting?

Does he not know the meaning of "delegate"?

Yeah! Go James.

Course he does, have others do what you dont enjoy, and do all the fun bits yourself.

Last edited: