Citroen ZX 1.4i Tonic
50ofer.jpg

2hgwbnm.jpg

2qnuryf.jpg

And this is what it's supposed to look like when it comes out:

http://img19.imageshack.**/img19/1402/26mercedesbenzclsconcep.jpg

http://img19.imageshack.**/img19/2553/26mercedesbenzclsconcepu.jpg

:cool:

Mercedes is gradually closing in on some decent looking design. I'm liking their new front fascia. Hopefully they will tone down the stupid body sculpting some in the coming years.

Don't ruin this Merc.
This one looks like it'll be a stretched CL... that ain't a bad thing.

As long as the old ones stay around long enuff to depreciate to my level of affordability... i dont care... and yes... they really shouldnt mess with perfection... it only makes it less perfect from then on.

Compared to the current one that rendering looks ugly.

This could go either way. The S-Class and the CL look brilliant, the E-Class I absolutely hate. The C-class looks good all around, but the SUVs are all disasters (well, not the G-class, but that's an older design). The SL and SLS both have nice asses, but there's something wrong with their faces.

I wouldn't get one. It's too squarey. I'm rather partial to the panther shaped A5.

I like the current one better. That's an absolutely gorgeous car! If i had money and needed a highway cruiser.. That's the one I'd get :)

I can't keep Mercedes' naming convention straight. I don't know what's what.
It's quite simple: A, B, C, E and S are the "normal" cars. SL is, well, the SL ("sporty and light", yes, seriously), and SLK is the little SL. CLK therefore is the SLK-sized coup?, ditch the K, and you have the big coup?: the CL. Mix coup? with S-class sedan, and you get a CLS.
Then, there's the G(el?ndewagen, literally offroad car) and lately it's kinda successor, the GL. And the small one, the GLK. The ML should have been named just M, but BMW wasn't pleased. So, ML. Perhaps it's supposed to mean mid-sized or something. The MPV is called V (MPVs are called "Vans" in Germany).
You see, there are plenty of letters left. :p And out of them, they took the R presumably because it's just short of S. Everything unclear now? :)

Last edited:
The current one is perfect, this one is just more perfect.

Mix coup? with S-class sedan, and you get a CLS.

Except the CLS is E class based, so the confusion still holds.

It looks like finally fixed the rear end. I never cared for the droopy butt look of the current car.

Do not want. I dislike the rear of the current gen. And it's looking the same here. CLS = For kids who want to look spoiled but aren't really as spoiled as the kid driving the new A4 because CLSes depreciate like shit on a wall.