new movie comin out - "faster"

bahnstormer

I don't really like bike racing all that much either, but I think I'll definetly see that movie. If it ends up as good as that preview (which was damn good) it'll probably make me like bike racing a lot more. :)

i'm saving up to buy a bike, so i'm really interested in it. in fact
i ordered the dvd heheh =]

It's been out for a while.

I find bike racing a lot better than F1. There is so much passing, and there is the sense that anything can happen.

Well I love bikes as well so I'll be downloading this "movie" from thepiratebay.org where it is available as a torrent for those interestred.

muumipeikko said:
Well I love bikes as well so I'll be downloading this "movie" from thepiratebay.org where it is available as a torrent for those interestred.

Thanks for the link :shock: (but what's all the mindless gibberish on the pages :lol: )

yes, its those quirky neighbours of mine the Swedes, funny language they do have :)

thepiratebay.org
10x man for the site
I found "Vanishing point" there I've been searching for it for ages
Many 10x

I watched it the other week, nice movie, gives you a good idea of the sport. And it really goes in depth with the people.

Gave me a whole lot of respect for the ppl who race motorcycles in the moto gp.

I'll recomend it to anyone.
Evn if you've never seen a cycle race.

Wow, I haev a lot more respect for these guys than I do for F1. So much more skill and physical fitness required in this one. Crazy! And Obi-Wan narrates it, too!