• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New Newb

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultra_Kool_Dude

AWESOME!!!111ONE
Car(s)
POWERR!!!
Just chiming in that I love the site, and I decided I may as well join in a few of the discussions rather than just trolling around.

Viper007Bond (sp?) - Thanks putting up the episodes!

8)

Wow quick reply,

Thanks about the bike. It's a 1997 blue/white (the models with the bulbous butt). Some (okay most) people think that it is too fat, but I love it.

Oh, I should also add that the name "ultra_kool_dude" is really a joke, and doesn't actually represent a giant ego (Clarkson size).

Let's not forget about Vuk - my source of the videos and the 1/2 half of this site! :)

Vuk may be a common name where you live. Not here. I never actually think of it as "Vuk" - when I see it, I say it "V-U-K", as if it stood for something. I didn't know until about two months ago that Vuk is actually his name. Seeing as I don't pronounce it as "Vuk", I've never noticed the similarity that Kool dude pointed out. So I thought it was amusing.

OK? :mrgreen:

Re: New Newb

Ultra_Kool_Dude said:
Just chiming in that I love the site, and I decided I may as well join in a few of the discussions rather than just trolling around.

Viper007Bond (sp?) - Thanks putting up the episodes!

8)

same here... i joined :) :thumbsup:

:?

holy bump! I was like WTF, UKD a noob?

welcome dude (yet another ontarian! UKD, I told you it was boring there, heck they're all here! there's nothing else to do! :lol: )

Make your own thread, dude. ;)

Locked for being a thread older than time itself.

Status
Not open for further replies.