• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

new Opel Tigra

haz

I AM OT!
Car(s)
Tesla Model S 75D BMW E39 Wagon
I did a modelling job Thursday, for "Cosmopolitan" magazine ... and their main sponsor was Opel. So they had shown up with two cars, both the new Opel Tigra.(placed outside the clubvenue, at the red carpet..)

Took some pics (with my crappy phonecam..)

supposed to look like this ...

thing is, I haven't seen it on the streets yet. Anyone?

haz

Uhm.. you did modeling for cosmopolitan magazine? That's kind of.. well, fuck it,
no I think that Tigra isn't out yet so your pics might be worth something?!

I have no clue if Opel has released official photos yet or not...

hanasand said:
Uhm.. you did modeling for cosmopolitan magazine? That's kind of.. well, fuck it,

uhm. kind of what??

To explain, not that I felt I had to explain b4, but now .... : our job was to greet the guests (mostly c-celebs) for the party, which was at the club venue for "Grand Hotel Oslo", give them (ironicly) Cosmopolitan drinks, finger food and basically make sure the guests were pleased .... Strange? I think not ... just another job ....... pays hella good ;)

haz

hey modeling rules, all u do is stand there and get photos taken at get paid. i did some when i was a kid :> got quite alot.

also i did this thing called ETV as a kid, where u act in english and they play it in local chiense school to teach them english. got paid good!

I've seen two in the uk since they were released, odd looking little things.