James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

Twerp128

Car(s)
'91 Miata, '09 Street Triple
Did anyone torrent the show from last night, can't find it on mininova?

[edit] never mind, just looked it up on the BBC website, next show doesn't air until the 20th of November.

maximus

Car(s)
01 Ford Focus
But according to your reasoning, I could just sit James and Oz on a sofa and you can stare at them for a half-hour a week and you'd reach climax. No! not me. I'm not buying it. But, I will keep watching, so how bad could it be?

Or, they just have a different opinion to yourself. Do you have to ridicule everyone who doesn't agree with you? :rolleyes:

Ottobon

Car(s)
2 Rust buckets and a confused 1999 American.
So did the show get canned or something? What happened to the 4th Episode? I wanted to hear about the fat industrialist!

I will agree i liked France better, The first episode of this season was amazing, but from there i haven't been so sure.

Cobol74

Forum Addict
Car(s)
Honda Accord 2.2 i-Dtec Sport Estate.Hyundai Ix20
You may also need smileys then? Last time I checked a forum didn't convey the tone of voice.
Yes I have fallen foul of that - some of the UK cultural norms do not translate so you got to mark them up in some way - I tried quotation marks but still got beat up about it. It is probably the same for other countries too - just have to try to be extremely clear.

AnGuRuSO

Fucking James May... that stupid bus is so lame. Really cheapens the whole experience... its really not that funny.

iongerm

Not A Dude
Car(s)
Golf Mk 3
I love James May- and I think it's not all about being funny! It is an (partly) educational programme, where you end up learning one thing or two about wine. The bus is great- it's so James.

nannocrob

Car(s)
Hummer H2H Hybrid AKA "The Redundant"
Fucking James May... that stupid bus is so lame. Really cheapens the whole experience... its really not that funny.

Agreed.... Except I doubt James May thought of it. It was probably some unfunny producer. A women I presume: Oh, you know what would be so cute! If...

hajj

I really feel the urge to drink while I watch this :D :D Another episode just aired and I am drinking again.

teeb

Car(s)
old Saab 9-3 coup?
I really feel the urge to drink while I watch this :D :D Another episode just aired and I am drinking again.

I'm drinking wine and I didn't even watch the ep!

I am awaiting a copy to wing it's way to me magically.

GreenBadger

Car(s)
1999 ML-320, 2008 Smart fourtwo
Name those tunes ... please.

Name those tunes ... please.

My wife and I just watched Series 2 Episode 4. For once, I not only recognized two of the labels, but have had some Bonny Doon Cigar Volant (red). Have to love the labels. But, that is not why I am writing.

My wife was wondering what the tunes were that were being played in the background in this episode. I figured that if there was a way to find out, it would be to ask the "mass mind" of the finalgear.com participants. Since there did not seem to be a "name that tune" thread for this program, I thought I would ask here.

Thanks in advance.