James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

I really liked it. I wonder how much flak James will get from Jeremy about the RV, or caravan on steroids.

The only thing that slightly ruins it is that I can't stand the taste of wine, although I use it for cooking all the time.

Torrent!

http://www.mininova.org/tor/944914

hope you enjoy, please seed. And i did not personally make the rip, its from some weird site "James Mays Hair" sent me awhile ago, i think thats who. Feel free to tell me if this doesn't work, i have NEVER even tried to make a torrent before.

If link vanishes, try searching maybe "oz" and or maybe "California"

Muchas Gracias. No Boss will be along shortly with your reward (please tip generously).

is it working at all? not showing much speed on my end, sorry if i am holding you up

0.5 kps, it should be done this time next week. No rush on it. I also have Heroes and one other that are running as well.

looks like it picked up for somebody atleast, maybe this included you?

Anyways, i loved the episode, it seemed even funnier then last season. Everything about it was superb, and i don't mean that lightly.

Hi guys,
I'm d/ling now at around 10-15kB/s. If you are one of the seeders then please increase your upload speed if you can. I'm at 11.5%.

If I ever get this then I will seed it at 20kB/s. I know it's not great but my upload speed is ONLY 25kB/s.

If you're using uTorrent you'll see my IP & the Irish flag under the 'Peers' tab....

So PLEASE seed 8)

& THANKS Ottobon :mrgreen:

Last edited:
I just completed my download and I'm seeding as we speak, and I have my upload set to "unlimited" for the time being. My internet is at a bloody crawl so I will turn it down in a bit. I'll get as much out there as I can.

Apparently they are not going any farther north than Napa. I hope they at least do Sonoma. There are some great wineries farther north towards Mendocino.

I just completed my download and I'm seeding as we speak, and I have my upload set to "unlimited" for the time being. My internet is at a bloody crawl so I will turn it down in a bit. I'll get as much out there as I can.

Apparently they are not going any farther north than Napa. I hope they at least do Sonoma. There are some great wineries farther north towards Mendocino.

Thanks you very much. I really appreciate it! Please don't kill your upload before midnight GMT if possible :?

Blind_Io How many Peers have you got now btw?

I'm unlimited as well :), i do see we actually have some seeders (says 19 or so) so thanks whomever you are. Part of why you may see slow DL is that i am uploading to 9 people at once. I know thats a bit Marxist of me, but i think since this is information and not currency the communist approach may actually work.

Ottobon,
I have finally finished the d/l & there were a lot more peers closer to the end. However I am a man of my word & will be uploading at 20kB/s. I know it sucks but that my ISP for ya :(

Thanks again man for capping it.

:bow:

I'm off now as this upload speed will kill my browsing like I'm back on a modem. No worries as it's nearly bed time for me anyways. So you guys will have this until around 1pm GMT tomorrow.

Last edited:
Thanks you very much. I really appreciate it! Please don't kill your upload before midnight GMT if possible :?

Blind_Io How many Peers have you got now btw?

I can't make any guarantee about midnight (my time), but I can assure you it will stay up until at least 10 PM Pacific time.

Right now I have 5 peers.

Great episode, rather short though...

Private tracker. Would need to have account.

You should be able to still register, and if not, I have 2 invites I would give to reputable FG members. I DL'd it last night in about a half hour, had some really quick seeds.

Torrent!

http://www.mininova.org/tor/944914

hope you enjoy, please seed. And i did not personally make the rip, its from some weird site "James Mays Hair" sent me awhile ago, i think thats who. Feel free to tell me if this doesn't work, i have NEVER even tried to make a torrent before.

If link vanishes, try searching maybe "oz" and or maybe "California"

thanks for that upload, i was able to download it just fine.

You should be able to still register, and if not, I have 2 invites I would give to reputable FG members. I DL'd it last night in about a half hour, had some really quick seeds.

Yeah, I know. Ironically, I might have been one of those seeding to you. Unless you got it before your first post, then it's backwards. Go figure. Even though I'm not sure if it's technically ironic.

Last edited:
I'm going to download this torrent, but I haven't seen any of the 1st season...will I be completely lost? There isn't a torrent for the 1st episode of season 1 on Mininova either...