James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

You won't be terribly lost without Season 1. I'm sure someone can FTP the first season for you.

I've got season 1 episodes 2-5 downloading, just missing the 1st episode, right?

I've got season 1 episodes 2-5 downloading, just missing the 1st episode, right?

hmm, keep in mind the 1st episode (1st season) was for some reason a hour long, so its good to find it if you can. Thought somebody had it FTP'd

hmm, keep in mind the 1st episode (1st season) was for some reason a hour long, so its good to find it if you can. Thought somebody had it FTP'd

That first episode is the only one I don't have, so long as there was 5 episodes in the 1st series.

Where else could it be but on Tweekes FTP :)

Check the Video Offers section if desperate.

BTW I wanna especially thank Ottobon & everyone here who seeded this first ep. I wasn't able to seed as much as I would have liked on this one but the ep next week will be a different story. That is if the snooker doesn't delay it for a week like TG :|

Is there any genius here that can loose the promo stuff etc off this ep & maybe upload it to one of the ftps?

Is there any genius here that can loose the promo stuff etc off this ep & maybe upload it to one of the ftps?

Even if i could, i wouldn't. I am not sure, but i would have to think that the Promos make it almost legal, atleast less illegal. Or maybe I'm just being wishful that somebody in copyright wouldn't be power-crazy.

Even if i could, i wouldn't. I am not sure, but i would have to think that the Promos make it almost legal, atleast less illegal. Or maybe I'm just being wishful that somebody in copyright wouldn't be power-crazy.

They don't unfortunately.

I could edit the ep using Windows Movie Maker 2 but that would suck. From past experience of using it I can say it's way too clunky & the video & audio would be out of synch after about ten minutes.

I just couldn't watch something like that....

Last edited:
thanks for seeding it you guys, im d/ling it as we speak and im getting 45-50 kbps download speeds which is great. i will be sure to upload it for the next couple days at unlimited

I'm loving this nw series, and since i live in LA right now, i think i'm taking a day trip to those Santa Barbara county wineries soon

why haven't i seen this yet?! when is it on? i get all BBC channels but i've not seen any adverts for it at all :(

watched 2 eps of the first series on Dave last night though, they were great :D

thanks, will watch it this week :)

I heard about this show from this thread, downloaded most episodes via torrents, learned how to use FTPs from the Video Offers forum, and downloaded the 1st episoded I needed to watch them in order. I'm glad I'm apart of this community... :thumbsup::cheers: