James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

geting it right now, I will post it up when it finishes...

Is it a good rip? I notice it's not the same as the other two Season 2 episodes available that we've been waiting for...

Edit: You gonna seed soon mang? There's a little line of people waiting...

Last edited:
It is seeding, but COMCAST blowzzzzz!!

I am taking off for a while, but I set it to give that one highest priority so hopefully it starts playing nice!

The show just keeps getting less and less funny for me. Like the drag race and shooting of the wine bottles in the recent episode. It just never goes anywhere. The first season (or series) was so great because Oz would go on and on about something tedious like fruit smells in the wine and James would get fed up, call him an ass, then go to a bar to have a beer. It was the fact James was working against Oz's success that made it work. Now they just look like a gay couple on "holiday".

Thanks for seeding, Scott. I'll be adding the 3rd episode of season 2 tomorrow morning to Tweeke's FTP for those who can't DL torrents...

Thanks for these man.

The show just keeps getting less and less funny for me. Like the drag race and shooting of the wine bottles in the recent episode. It just never goes anywhere. The first season (or series) was so great because Oz would go on and on about something tedious like fruit smells in the wine and James would get fed up, call him an ass, then go to a bar to have a beer. It was the fact James was working against Oz's success that made it work. Now they just look like a gay couple on "holiday".

I'm of the opposite opinion - I enjoyed the first season, but I am enjoying this one more. Especially now James knows a bit yet still likes to say daft things. It is the mix of wine drinking and odd other bits and pieces (along with the presenters) that make it great for me.

The voiceovers and script are funnier and sharper for me, this season, too.

Thanks for seeding, Scott. I'll be adding the 3rd episode of season 2 tomorrow morning to Tweeke's FTP for those who can't DL torrents...

No problem, sorry it took so long... I really hate comcast!

I'm of the opposite opinion - I enjoyed the first season, but I am enjoying this one more. Especially now James knows a bit yet still likes to say daft things. It is the mix of wine drinking and odd other bits and pieces (along with the presenters) that make it great for me.

The voiceovers and script are funnier and sharper for me, this season, too.

But according to your reasoning, I could just sit James and Oz on a sofa and you can stare at them for a half-hour a week and you'd reach climax. No! not me. I'm not buying it. But, I will keep watching, so how bad could it be?

Can someone please upload these to an FTP or HTTP?