James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

Did anyone torrent the show from last night, can't find it on mininova?

[edit] never mind, just looked it up on the BBC website, next show doesn't air until the 20th of November.

But according to your reasoning, I could just sit James and Oz on a sofa and you can stare at them for a half-hour a week and you'd reach climax. No! not me. I'm not buying it. But, I will keep watching, so how bad could it be?

Or, they just have a different opinion to yourself. Do you have to ridicule everyone who doesn't agree with you? :rolleyes:

So did the show get canned or something? What happened to the 4th Episode? I wanted to hear about the fat industrialist!

I will agree i liked France better, The first episode of this season was amazing, but from there i haven't been so sure.

You may also need smileys then? Last time I checked a forum didn't convey the tone of voice.
Yes I have fallen foul of that - some of the UK cultural norms do not translate so you got to mark them up in some way - I tried quotation marks but still got beat up about it. It is probably the same for other countries too - just have to try to be extremely clear.

Fucking James May... that stupid bus is so lame. Really cheapens the whole experience... its really not that funny.

I love James May- and I think it's not all about being funny! It is an (partly) educational programme, where you end up learning one thing or two about wine. The bus is great- it's so James.

Fucking James May... that stupid bus is so lame. Really cheapens the whole experience... its really not that funny.

Agreed.... Except I doubt James May thought of it. It was probably some unfunny producer. A women I presume: Oh, you know what would be so cute! If...

I really feel the urge to drink while I watch this :D :D Another episode just aired and I am drinking again.

I really feel the urge to drink while I watch this :D :D Another episode just aired and I am drinking again.

I'm drinking wine and I didn't even watch the ep!

I am awaiting a copy to wing it's way to me magically.

Name those tunes ... please.

Name those tunes ... please.

My wife and I just watched Series 2 Episode 4. For once, I not only recognized two of the labels, but have had some Bonny Doon Cigar Volant (red). Have to love the labels. But, that is not why I am writing.

My wife was wondering what the tunes were that were being played in the background in this episode. I figured that if there was a way to find out, it would be to ask the "mass mind" of the finalgear.com participants. Since there did not seem to be a "name that tune" thread for this program, I thought I would ask here.

Thanks in advance.