James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

Where can we download ep 4...can't find it on mininova or Tweeke's FTP :(

Can't find it anywhere :( Are we sure it was aired on the 20th like it was supposed to?

I don't have it yet, so it hasn't been uploaded to Tweeke's FTP. :(
When I get the the episode, it'll be uploaded.

It took me 15min to find and download that episode. Tweeke has no upload account I think, so I am putting it on 95's ftp but that seems rather slow for me. I can only upload with 200-300kb/s to that.

[edit] It's up. In the Upload folder

Last edited:
It took me 15min to find and download that episode. Tweeke has no upload account I think, so I am putting it on 95's ftp but that seems rather slow for me. I can only upload with 200-300kb/s to that.

[edit] It's up. In the Upload folder

Tweeke's FTP doesn't have a public upload, but I have the info and I'm uploading it now. It will be in Top Gear folder until Tweeke moves it to its proper location. After this upload Tweeke's FTP will be up to date with Oz and James.

Is anyone else having issues from Tweeke's? There shouldn't have been a problem with the upload. :hmm:

The one I downloaded from Tweeke didn't work, downloading from 95 now. 95's file is about 8 mb bigger than the one I downloaded from Tweeke.

The one I downloaded from Tweeke didn't work, downloading from 95 now. 95's file is about 8 mb bigger than the one I downloaded from Tweeke.

Must have been an error in the uploading. I'll reupload in a bit here.

i liked it much better then the last 2 actually, was a bit more focussed and less poncy