James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

I also enjoyed this episode.

As for the upload, there was an error with the 1st one I uploaded, and it wouldn't even let me resume or overwrite it. I had to put the new one in the Season 10 folder of Top Gear, so that's where it's at until Tweeke moves it.

I also enjoyed this episode.

As for the upload, there was an error with the 1st one I uploaded, and it wouldn't even let me resume or overwrite it. I had to put the new one in the Season 10 folder of Top Gear, so that's where it's at until Tweeke moves it.
Moved. And thanks again for uploading these eps. I enjoy watching them too ;)

I switched it on, although I had to do some uni stuff, so I didn't concentrate (on nothing really). Getting the rip now 8)

:whistle:It's on 95's ftp.:whistle:

I really like this program, James should be on TV more often.

Do anybody know of a direct dl link or torrent?

Both the uk-specific torrent sites have it, if you have a membership there (or if they're offering places at the mo)...

FYI to others, it is in the upload folder...had a time finding it! :lol:

Well I am sorry for that.... i was one of the 1st to complete where I got it from. 95 doesnt seem to be that quick...;)

If you have usenet access you can find it in alt.binaries.tv
Thanks, you just reminded me of the existence of usenet. I'll get it from there and as soon as it's finished you can find it in the appropriate folder on my FTP. :)

What the hell >10mbit, why didn't I think of this before :eek:
It's up. My apologies to BigDaveDogg, who was already uploading it.

edit: oh wait, that seems to be a better version, quality wise. I will replace the usenet-version with the one BDD uploaded.

Last edited:
Haha, I'm posting in your FTP thread and coming back here to read the edits, lol. Did it complete or what happened? I thought it failed again?? You can answer here or in your FTP thread, lol. :cheers:

For those that are looking for a URL torrent download, the tinystarexplosion site has episodes 4 and 5.

/dunno if that site is one of the few that "shan't be named"
//covering my ass.

For those that are looking for a URL torrent download, the tinystarexplosion site has episodes 4 and 5.

/dunno if that site is one of the few that "shan't be named"
//covering my ass.

That's odd, I just checked asteriskboom.net and it wasn't up!