James May: New Oz and James's Big Wine Adventure Season starts October 16

Thank you, tweeke :)
Really enjoy watching it, especially after it takes only a few minutes to download it from you.

I really enjoyed this episode. I'm not entirely sure why, though.

It shows nicely how far James has come in his education, and that despite his protestations, expensive wine can be worth it.

Plus, a big long James Rant, which is always entertaining.

A very good episode for me. Some great music on this one too. A bit OT but does anyone knows which song they played at 7:45-9:15?! Thanks.

Final episode tonight. You can expect 02x08 to be on my ftp ASAP. I will make a torrent too, because that seemed to work very well last time (utorrent tells me that I've uploaded 45GB of 02x07 so far ;) )

That torrent would be great Tweeke. You're geweldig. ;)

I know I am wrong here in this thread (and I haven?t read anything in fear of spoiling myself) ... but I watched the first three episodes of series 1 ... and I love it. The two are such a great pair and I could laugh the whole Time just seeing James oposed to someone who is actually more of a ... how do I put this ... more cultivated than he is.

Oz makes James look like Clarkson ... compared to James.:lol:

Please continue as if I wasn?t here ... I am just looking forwand to Series 2 in the Usa ... after having finished Series 1 sometime 8)

I am all over it! Missed the first 15min today, so I need to download it.
UKnova wouldn't return better rates, well done and thanks! :)

Thank you so much for the rip. I'll try and get this Sendspaced tomorrow for anyone who can't torrent.

Thanks.

Just downloaded the torrent in 45 min. The FASTEST I have ever downloaded a torrent.

Thanks also to every one that has opened the taps on your upload speed. Really appreciate it.

Thanks.

Just downloaded the torrent in 45 min. The FASTEST I have ever downloaded a torrent.

Thanks also to every one that has opened the taps on your upload speed. Really appreciate it.

I got mine really quickly too. I'm leaving my window open for the rest of the night, cause my computer likes to turn itself off.

IMO Oz & James's American Wine trip was great, even better than the 1st one in France. Very much lookin forward to next series, wherever they'll decide to film it, if at all (fingers crossed).

Be awesome if they came to Australia! (Although I don't see a real reason why!)