No 56k: New Peugeot 308 CC

Still looks like a supository. That mock diffusor is a slap in the face of the most likely horrible handling.
That huge mouth is a joke, I bet the water cooler is maybe half as wide and the rest is just air.
And that badge is HUUUGE.

Peugeot have gone downhill since the 06's.

In my opinion, they started going downhill after this perfection....

race_peugeot205gti3.jpg

Naturally you are all wrong. This is a great looking car, the boot is well dimensioned even though it has a RHT (and a 2-piece at that) and Peugeot by now have figured out interior quality. It'll sell like the dogs (for a RHT). Now if only they could source a gearbox from someone who knows how to make them without the porridge.

It'll definitely sell as a chick car - no matter how plain the chick is, people will appreciate her because she'll look better than the car she's in. :lol:

I've got a 406 and its fine (OK the diesel estate but hey I've got a family to cart about). The 207 I drove as a rental last summer was one of the stand out cars - really good. I also got to drive a 307 and a 308 recently - not good, not good at all. And finally I also drove a 407 and it was again OK but way behind a Passat and especially a new Mondeo, another stand out car.