• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New production car world record ....by Koenigsegg CCR!!!!!!!

Niiice :thumbup:

Alot of the members here knew the CCR was capable of this greatness :D

startimage_record.jpg
 
wasn't the mclaren record 241mph? (387.7km/h) thats not a big difference.. plus there is a faster car (they say) the The SSC AERO, i saw this once when i was going through the ultimaterally board.. top speed is 243mph (390.9km/h) http://www.sscautos.com/multimedia.asp 1/4 mile in 10.44 sec.. wowzer!
 
well the top speed mclaren achieved at nardo was "only" 372 which is 15kmh lower than its real official top speed of 387kmh. this is coz nardo is a circular oval track and thus introduces more friction than going in a straight line, ie slightly lower top speed. also ssc aero top speed figure is just a claim, koenigsegg have proven theirs. oh yeah, and koenigsegg ccr has a 'claimed' 1/4 mile of 9seconds !!
 
wow... glad that something has beaten the Mclaren F1... didn't like the car at all... the koenigsegg is just beautiful
 
Same speed as my avatar (the 9ff V400). Nifty.

I guess they just want their fifteen minutes until the Bugatti comes out and smashes their record. 8)
logo said:
wasn't the mclaren record 241mph? (387.7km/h) thats not a big difference.. plus there is a faster car (they say) the The SSC AERO, i saw this once when i was going through the ultimaterally board.. top speed is 243mph (390.9km/h) http://www.sscautos.com/multimedia.asp 1/4 mile in 10.44 sec.. wowzer!
Once again...maybe I'll be heard this time...the SSC AERO never actually went 243 mph. That's their claimed top speed, but they haven't proved it yet.
 
do you think the Veyron would smash the Koenigsegg?... thats a pity... as much as I love the Veyron... I would love to see the koenigsegg at the top... amazing looking car
 
andyhui01 said:
do you think the Veyron would smash the Koenigsegg?... thats a pity... as much as I love the Veyron... I would love to see the koenigsegg at the top... amazing looking car
They've wind-tunnel-tested the car for 250+ mph and have had special tires built to reach those speeds...I think they're prepared for a 400 km/h top speed.
 
Dr. Woo said:
andyhui01 said:
do you think the Veyron would smash the Koenigsegg?... thats a pity... as much as I love the Veyron... I would love to see the koenigsegg at the top... amazing looking car
They've wind-tunnel-tested the car for 250+ mph and have had special tires built to reach those speeds...I think they're prepared for a 400 km/h top speed.
Veyron crap again :cry: :p
The veyron won't break any speed records, for one simple reason, it's never gonna come out, and if it ever does it will be in 2050 probably and your honda civic will be able to fly then so get over it guys.
The veyron is what we call in software world as "vaporware", let's not bring this up again till we see at least a "working" prototype
 
v0od0o said:
Dr. Woo said:
andyhui01 said:
do you think the Veyron would smash the Koenigsegg?... thats a pity... as much as I love the Veyron... I would love to see the koenigsegg at the top... amazing looking car
They've wind-tunnel-tested the car for 250+ mph and have had special tires built to reach those speeds...I think they're prepared for a 400 km/h top speed.
Veyron crap again :cry: :p
The veyron won't break any speed records, for one simple reason, it's never gonna come out, and if it ever does it will be in 2050 probably and your honda civic will be able to fly then so get over it guys.
The veyron is what we call in software world as "vaporware", let's not bring this up again till we see at least a "working" prototype
:lol: Have you not seen the videos of this car taking on test tracks? The photos of this car out in ice fields testing its AWD system?

You are what we call in the regular world a "blind skeptic." :p
 
hehehe skeptic ? It's been delayed a gazillion times why shouldn't I be skeptic. I'd be foolish not to be :p
Plus, you should never call a car "The fastest production car in the world" without actually having at least "the production car" first! That's what made me hate it!
I was already kinda mad at koenigsegg for declaring top speed for the ccr without actually verifying it, had they waited any longer I would have lost faith.
 
i love the way the cCR looks as well. i think they should make one without paint, strip a few pounds and full Carbon firbe if is not already
 
without paint? :lol:
 
yeah i like full carbon fibre cars. if i could afford it, i would make my front,back, doors, mirros, wings all carbon fibre. i seen it b4 on a track R32. only the roof was metal coz u can replace it
 
Top