• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

'New' Proton

FatYao

Car(s)
E34 520i
Not sure if anyone is interested.. but hey, its news too right?(sorry if this is a repost)
22waja.jpg

this may look like a proton waja (impian) but in fact, it is a new proton.. called the Proton Chancellor, it has a 2.0l V6 from mitsubishi i suppose.. Proton officials say that the Chancellor had been redeveloped and not merely a stretched model like the Proton Perdana Executive(mitsubishi eterna which was redesigned by proton). It has a 2850mm long wheelbase, compared to the Waja wheelbase which is 2600mm and will feature luxurious trim such as DVD players. The Chancellor?s target market are high-ranking Government officers, corporate heads and senior executives. (some of this is copied :roll: ) and the cost? its RM138k so its priced for the high ranking people.... :p anyone want a brochure? :D

not very interested no ...

haz

i actually kinda wanna see the brochure

^ ...that's sitting on cinderblocks, with a few bags of cement in the trunk. ;)

:lol:... Fatyao, don't trust everything proton says... I can be inside its really just a Waja with a few wooden planks to stretch it. And aiming at High Ranking Government Officials? :lmao: At least the Perdana Executive is good looking, this is just crap. The only reason why one of my friends bought a perdana executive is because one, police thinks you're some government executive and therefore can go down the highway evading all speed traps with a blue siren on top so everyone in their little kancils can get out the way :D

andyhui01 said:
:lol:... Fatyao, don't trust everything proton says... I can be inside its really just a Waja with a few wooden planks to stretch it. And aiming at High Ranking Government Officials? :lmao: At least the Perdana Executive is good looking, this is just crap. The only reason why one of my friends bought a perdana executive is because one, police thinks you're some government executive and therefore can go down the highway evading all speed traps with a blue siren on top so everyone in their little kancils can get out the way :D
lol :lol:

bartboy9891 said:
i actually kinda wanna see the brochure
if i happen to pass the proton showroom i will ge one for u... :p