• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New reasonably priced Car?

Nellus

Car(s)
91 Mazda 626
I'm interested to see what the new reasonbly priced car will be.
Something rear wheel drive would make for some interesting spins when some prissy star gets in, and spins it in the wet.

And what about the Dacia / Renault Logan ?
the cheapest I think...
but not the best of course :(

The new reasonably priced Suzuki Swift, as said by James in Top Gear 2004.12.26.

clem said:
And what about the Dacia / Renault Logan ?
the cheapest I think...
but not the best of course :(
Dacia ??? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:
Now that would be a sight to see.
But I don't think that's a reasonably priced car, it costs more than it's worth, especially in repairs all the time.
Cheap car, yes. Reasonable ? Don't think so. :thumbsdown:

:woot: :woot: :woot: :woot:
A likeable Dacia ??
My Romanian brothers have wised up ? Unbelievable.
Reading the article right now.

EDIT: Oh, Renault bought it, now that explains everything. Even so, a good round of applause to all my peeps back home. Hope people are able to buy it though, the country's not so well economically if you know what I mean.

Jostyrostelli said:
With 101 bhp!!!! :lol:

On a serious note, that swift car can't weigh anything, might actually be nippy!!(didn't tiff and viki do a rally season in the old one??)

Anything will be better than the current suzuki. god that is one horrible car.

It's a shame to be so down on it seeing Suzuki were the only ones brave enough to give TG two cars too basically destroy on TV. I hope the little swift does well, suzuki make some great bikes, if they can apply that too their cars I'd have one.

well... Suzuki did that and its great publicity for them... who the hell knew what a liana was before we started watching it?.... I think the're going to get that new Suzuki Swift

Suzuki is probably their sponsor, so it's more than likely they'll keep with Suzuki, if they change cars. And if it is a sponsorship, Suzuki can only be interested in showing their new car.

For fairness sake they do need a car that does similar laptimes, and not a faster, better car, the whole point of the section is celebrity's in a crappy car, the Liana should stay.
On another note, they didn't switch to the facelifted model when it cam out afaik.

Stokvis said:
For fairness sake they do need a car that does similar laptimes, and not a faster, better car, the whole point of the section is celebrity's in a crappy car, the Liana should stay.
On another note, they didn't switch to the facelifted model when it cam out afaik.

That's exactly the point i was thinking........ the Liana would have to stay in order to make all the lap times comparible.