New Rocky movie...

Rocky won an oscar? Always liked the movies, love playing Fight Night 3...

Rocky won an oscar? Always liked the movies, love playing Fight Night 3...

I think the 1st movie won a oscar, Then Rocky II came out and while still a good movie not as good as the 1st one a bit like watching the 1st one again only difference being that he won, which is a bit like watching Titanic II where it misses the iceburg. Then Rocky III ro Rocky V and they just went into decine in decending order which speaks volumes for Rocky VI dosn't it.

Personally, I think Godfather II is the only Oscar worthy sequel.

Just got back from seeing it, best Rocky movie of them all, seriously...I have the urge to go lift kegs, punch a dead cow and beat the shit out of someone...YEAH!!

I'm sorry... You can make all the fun and jokes about this movie that you want. I'm still looking forward to seeing it, looks really great! I love these underdog movies

I saw it last night, they were filiming us the whole time for commercials. :rolleyes:

It was incredible, partly because Rocky is a religion here (in Philadelphia) and partly because it ends the way it should, not like Rocky V which I still refuse to recognize ever happened.

I'm sorry... You can make all the fun and jokes about this movie that you want. I'm still looking forward to seeing it, looks really great! I love these underdog movies

I was actually being serious...I left the theatre in such a great mood. It really was a great movie.

I'll bet that the extent of the dialog will be:

abwahahahsdjfffhaheydjhfhafjfhaoaihanfhalhelfeajflkjadsfljsdfjslhfdaldf

That's all I understand from those movies, anyway.

This looks so freaking retarded.

maybe so, but watch it, it was actually a great movie, very good character film where boxing was just in the background, not the comic book superboxing that was in Rocky III or IV.

and yes this movie kinda pretends Rocky V never happened, probably another reason this movie isnt called Rocky VI

Ed

Just came back from seeing it, and it was a good movie. It fits in well with Rocky 1 through 4. (5 never happened)

I watched a DVD quality realease of Rocky Ballboa this morning. Better than V without question but then watching the credits alone might just pip V at the post. Better than I thought it was going to be but still lacking any kind of sparkle. One thing about Rocky and the subseqenct sequals is the fights have some form of atmosphire this one didn't. If anything the film was not bad but the climax of the "big fight" was a little disapointing.

saw it last night and i thought it was pretty good. It was a bit different because the it didnt focus all that much on the fight itself

I liked it as well...

I saw it last night and thought it was pretty good. I'm surprised how good the story was for being written by an actor. I also noticed a song I've heard on Top Gear a few times, I forget the name of it though.

it was a great movie. i atleast thought so. and yeah ill admit it. i almost cried a little! it takes a man to admit that XD