New series, clarkson wilman take note....

Status
Not open for further replies.

zammo

Car(s)
Audi R8
Right, the last series, apart from the Alfa 8c and the wonderful american muscle cars trip, was effing shite!!!!! Too much scripted arsing about with rubbish motors....ladas?!!!!! cmon!!! and pathetic attempts to con us all into thinking your a bunch of inept idiots who cock everything up. You are not!!! So stop it!!!!

In the next series i would like to see you all arsing about in motors we actually want, and want to see getting rinsed, as you seem to have lost your way and are pandering to the minority who tune in coz they THINK its now just an entertainment show, with the odd car thrown in. Heres just a few......

Merc SL65 AMG Black
Jag XFR and XKR
Audi TT RS
Audi S5
Chevy Camaro
V12 Vantage
BMW X6
Ferrari California
Focus RS
Maser GranTurismo

...... and how about doing a special bit on F1, and the safety car, SL 63 AMG now the great Beeb (thats not sarcastic) have the rights. And get the amazing Lewis back on too.
There are soooo many desireable, fantastic cars coming out that are begging to be abused, V8s, V10s and V12s....am salivating just thinking about them.

So how about showing us?!!!!
Post the cars you want to see the boys in

^ Wow:blink: been bottling that up for a while have you? :huh:

ha ha ha yeah you could say that lmao
i think it needed to be said

Even though I think that threads were people want to tell the Top Gear guys what do are very stupid, I generally agree with you...

But any minute now the mainstream-I-don?t-really-like-cars-and-TG-is-a-entertainment-show people will appear in this thread with oppinions. And if we?re lucky we?ll see a decent amount of flaming going on. I might even get neg repped for this post. Should be good.

10 cars in one season? Sounds quite possible.

I'm sure some of those will appear.

Just for the record I like S12. Then again I've liked it all from day 1.

Oh shut up. Neither you nor anything you're saying is important enough to listen to. It's all been said a million times before by the same groups of people.

No really, search the forum there are dozens of threads like this. Nobody from TG is going to read this thread and recoil in horror at what they've done that hasn't been pointed out by anyone before you.

They're taking the show where they want. Like it or don't, just try to be less redundant when you whine.

I disagree. I quite liked the Lada part because it was funny, and to be honest I'd prefer another Lada review rather than seeing that revolting BMW X6 on Top Gear. If you want to watch serious car reviews, you should do what all of the other car enthusiasts do since 2002 and watch Fifth Gear instead.

And please, please, learn how to express yourself without generalizing - I mean, you have 14 posts and act like the Final Gear ambassador, sorta stuff like "us all" or "showing us" that really annoys me. Not everyone who watches TG want a special bit about the F1 safety car, and I honestly believe that out of the millions of people who watch TG, the people who think that it is an entertainment show AREN'T the minority, otherwise they wouldn't watch it.

I don't think the last series was "effing shite!!!!!". If you think so, then don't watch it either.

Yeah the communist car article was really enjoyable and interesting. You got to see a lot of old cars that you would have never seen.

Reviewing new cars? How original. Go buy some magazines.

I think I'm going to be sick seeing or reading about yet another AMG or Aston or even Porsche (and I'm hugely biased here ;)) modification being reviewed.

Last edited:
to be honest I'd prefer another Lada review rather than seeing that revolting BMW X6 on Top Gear.
quite right... I don?t even want to see the X6 on the road, much less on any sort of TV show...

If you want to watch serious car reviews, you should do what all of the other car enthusiasts do since 2002 and watch Fifth Gear instead.
I?d say I?m definitely right up there with some of the more hardcore car enthusiasts, and I think fifth gear is shit...

out of the millions of people who watch TG, the people who think that it is an entertainment show AREN'T the minority,
well no they certainly aren?t, but they are still wrong...

I don't think the last series was "effing shite!!!!!". If you think so, then don't watch it either.
this one I can agree with... the show is still awesome, just less awesome than before...

oh wow I really seem to be in quite the express-my-oppinion mood today :mrgreen:

Have you actually wondered why it has turned into more of an 'entertainment' show? To attract a wider audience. If you think the majority of people who watch Top Gear like a full on road test and assessment of a car, you're wrong.

Just have a look at the ratings for each episode of the last series for proof.

Fifth Gear is around for a reason..............

I don't believe that series 12 was effing shite, nor that the Ladas were crap and that it's turned into an entertainment show. I believe that series 12 was better than series 11, the Ladas and the Russian/communist cars piece was great and I don't really care if Top Gear is a car show or not, I only care that I enjoy watching it. Which I do.

I do hope that some of the cars that you have said will be shown, but from what you've said in your OP, there is a lot of aganst in it. But it's another view from another fan and that's fine. That's what the internet is for.

Waambulance?

Seriously, I think I speak for most people when I say we're fed up with people telling us how they should do it, as I'm sure they are too.

Who says 'rinsed' anyway. :roll:

Reactions: MWF
Right, the last series, apart from the Alfa 8c and the wonderful american muscle cars trip, was effing shite!!!!! Too much scripted arsing about with rubbish motors....ladas?!!!!! cmon!!! and pathetic attempts to con us all into thinking your a bunch of inept idiots who cock everything up. You are not!!! So stop it!!!!

In the next series i would like to see you all arsing about in motors we actually want, and want to see getting rinsed, as you seem to have lost your way and are pandering to the minority who tune in coz they THINK its now just an entertainment show, with the odd car thrown in. Heres just a few......

Merc SL65 AMG Black
Jag XFR and XKR
Audi TT RS
Audi S5
Chevy Camaro
V12 Vantage
BMW X6
Ferrari California
Focus RS
Maser GranTurismo

...... and how about doing a special bit on F1, and the safety car, SL 63 AMG now the great Beeb (thats not sarcastic) have the rights. And get the amazing Lewis back on too.
There are soooo many desireable, fantastic cars coming out that are begging to be abused, V8s, V10s and V12s....am salivating just thinking about them.

So how about showing us?!!!!
Post the cars you want to see the boys in

BMW X6...????

Nuff said :lol:

but yeah, I haven't been on this forum half as long as most of the people posting here, and I'm sick of people like this whining about shit like this. Don't like it? Go away. We like it, we don't care. Go watch something else. Easy.

And just in case you wanted to know, season 12 was my favourite season, so no point arguing with me. You'll just piss me off even more than I am already (very...)

I must say Jezza tends to get his hands dirty less often these days. Back when I t'wer a lad Jeremy and the crew would build a Caterham literally from scratch and then race it around a track. All before afternoon tea.

I enjoy TG most when the lads bog in with tools and grinders and so forth and make a complete dog's arse of it, mainly cos Jezza is so inept. But, I can understand that he's getting older and softer...... :devil:

;)

Fifth Gear is around for a reason..............
To prove there's no god?

Wait, no, is it so people who think channel five is worthless have a clear example to point to?

Reviewing new cars? How original. Go buy some magazines.

I think this one sums it all up!!!!!!! Bloody hell.....Its a car show you retard!!!!!!!!!!!!
Everyone has a right to voice their opinions, i have done mine, wanted to know what people wanted to see on the show, not get the tissues out coz someone has had a bad word to say about one series!!!! Im not gonna go into how i love TG, have for 25 years, or that Fifth Gear is complete waste of Oxygen, just wanted to know what people would like to see on the track.

So.......like i said before......what would you like to see on the show?? Anyone?:D

I'd like to see what Wilman and the rest of the crew decide should be on the show, on the show. :neutral:

Or the Focus RS...

Status
Not open for further replies.