New series with James & Oz

LindenChase

Great news. Oz Clarke himself tweeted this a couple of hours ago, so it must be true:

Thanks for all of your comments aboult last nights @jamesmaysmanlab. It was great fun to do New series with JM in 2012. Watch this space.

:thumbsup:

HELL YEAH!

I think I just did a wee. It may or may not have been a rainbow of happiness.

Sorry to poop on various parties, but I'd really like more confirmation before celebrating, like a concept and a title. Not that I don't believe Oz, but...well, the man does have a tendency to have a drink or two...okay, two hundred.

I believe Oz :) I was so excited to see Oz's tweet. James & Oz together is all sorts of win. I hope it's another in the tradition of Wine Adventure.

Sorry to poop on various parties, but I'd really like more confirmation before celebrating, like a concept and a title. Not that I don't believe Oz, but...well, the man does have a tendency to have a drink or two...okay, two hundred.

Oz doesn't drink - he spits. :D

And I'm excited too. I wonder where they'd be going this time?

Oz doesn't drink - he spits. :D

And I'm excited too. I wonder where they'd be going this time?

Well, the new series of Top Gear is planned for January. So if they are going to travel anywehere, filming won't start until late February, early March. That unfortunately rules out a wine series based in the southern hemisphere. Oz and James share a passion for trains. Maybe it will have something to do with that?

Great news! I hope it's another Oz & James Wine Adventure (in Australia, driving in a ute maybe?) Either way, I'm sure it'll be fun to watch.

Great news! I hope it's another Oz & James Wine Adventure (in Australia, driving in a ute maybe?)

Well, the new series of Top Gear is planned for January. So if they are going to travel anywehere, filming won't start until late February, early March. That unfortunately rules out a wine series based in the southern hemisphere.

:nod:

Own series tend to be filmed in spring, between the two TG series, and high summer. The Wine Adventures were filmed around August. This isn't going to happen soon - it'll be something for broadcast in autumn 2012.

Let's see if I can keep up my 100% record for being wrong :)

Well, the new series of Top Gear is planned for January. So if they are going to travel anywehere, filming won't start until late February, early March. That unfortunately rules out a wine series based in the southern hemisphere. Oz and James share a passion for trains. Maybe it will have something to do with that?

okayguy.jpg

Hmm, unfortunate. I wonder if it will be another wine special, Tuscan or Italian? Or something else entirely. Hopefully, we can hear more info soon. Oz + James always = winning.

somehow i don't think james would do another Wine trip. He seems to dislike the standing around talking about wine, and having put up with standing around the Wine god for 2 wine seasons, i would expect something else to arise next year. But i have as little clue as everyone else

YIPPEE! Something to look forward to in the new year!