new shots

jasonchiu

Forum Addict
n1qpa160058.jpg

d8ipa160060.jpg

j6k2131.jpg

g6lin.jpg

Did ya mod it in anyway? sweet car.

If you didn't have that g Unit thing in your sig, I'd probaly say you'd have taste. :lol:

jasonchiu has at least 10-15k USD under the hood by now.... when I was driving the impreza in Hong Kong... we were crazy about cars... we basically spent most of our money in the car :lol: ... visited the workshop where he is tuning his car as soon as I got to Hong Kong... he just spent abt 5k USD to do a bigger turbo, exhaust and suspension :D

cyrefugee said:
All that money and you still pirate shiat from the internet??

why pay for stuff where you can get it for free... I bet if you could download car parts from suprnova... all of use would be doing that as well :lol: ... but the money spent on modding cars is all worth it :D

Jostyrostelli said:
Yep! A cd gets boring (most) but an exhaust never!

glad some people understand this concept... so many people ask me why I spend so much money on cars when I can just buy an E-class and drive around comfortable and quietly :(

andyhui01 said:
cyrefugee said:

why pay for stuff where you can get it for free... I bet if you could download car parts from suprnova... all of use would be doing that as well :lol: ... but the money spent on modding cars is all worth it :D

What a ridiculous philosophy. Sounds like something a petty thief would say.

Overheat said:
andyhui01 said:
cyrefugee said:

What a ridiculous philosophy. Sounds like something a petty thief would say.

yo...1st off i donno how old u are but then if u still not working, every buck counts, andrew and i started at the bottom and made our way up the ladder so we treasure every buck we have.

once andrew and i took the tram home coz we had 2 HKD between us 2 and the tram is only 1 buck each lol

I don't know how knowing that when you start earning money you only know how much its worth got to do but when you start working... you would try to save as much money as you can... for me is by eating at cheaper places and taking public transportation as much as I can... you might think that me and jasonchiu are just a bunch of rich people who can spend alot of money on cars and stuff... but we can do this because we save or money by spending less on other stuff :D

its fucking slow and there are no seats during rush hour and itsa battle to the front of the tram to get off. and the worst is when u drop your money

but tram would be quicker in the city than driving during rush hour and if I drive... my left foot would be numb because of my heave twin-plate racing clutch :wink:

car clubs are sad IMO. why would i like to drive around at 20km/h with like 9/10 skylines, half not even gtr's, when i can go 200km/h on my own. really people that drive around in them groups just wanna show off and i love for the day that i go pass that club in my gtr and can give them the finger lol

but thanks for the link, i been to it already :)

the camera shutter speed was messed around with by someone so i tihnk thats to blame lol!