New Site Logo/Design

haahahhaha i love the paint made ones lol. btw i am so bloody glad the site is back up, i hate desiel station it so cock! viper your site owns theirs. their site must be empty as ehll now that yours is back on

Nogger's "shift action" pic gave me another idea. And Renesis wants one in a red Ferrari font. Damn.

logomodtrans5.gif

"Porsche"

logomodtrans4.gif

"Alfa Romeo"

logomodtrans3.gif

"Ferrari"

I've got way too much time on my hands. :roll: :wink:

ESPNSTI said:
Evidently.
Any chance you have a "black-marks" / "burnout" font?

I don't believe so. But I think this is as far as I get with these logos.

Andrew911tt said:
rename the files as "psd" and and not "html"

They are .psd files. Even shows as one on my FTP client.

But I don't know. I rarely use the FTP client.

Zip them, I tried Save Target as and it still saved as a .html, or you can try taking the .html part off when you download it.

Cruzz563 said:
Zip them, I tried Save Target as and it still saved as a .html, or you can try taking the .html part off when you download it.

How do you do that?

Edit: Got it worked. See post above.

The concepts are looking good. Kepp up the work guys. :)

So have you decided on a color scheme yet, Viper? Could help if you can provide the hex code for the background color and prefered pixel size so I could work around it.

I'm thinking something like this, color wise: http://fcf.p44.org/

To be frank, I have zero web design skills. I'm a coder, not a designer.

Viper do you have any size preference?

The current ones are a bit large.

I dunno, you guys decide then. I'm leaving it in your hand. Keep working on a logo and also decide on a color scheme that you guys like.

As I said, I'm not the one that should be deciding these kinda things.

ESPNSTI said:
Viper007Bond said:
I'm thinking something like this, color wise: http://fcf.p44.org/
Eew... You like that dark stuff?
A bit depressing IMHO.

I agree. I had enough drab, gray overcast days here in the Pacific Northwest so I wouldn't pick that. :p

I'd go for some red in there, or a patterned background like carbon fiber, aluminum, or something.

I was just voicing my opinion that's all (It's not that I know anything about design either :lol: ).
Personally, I like light colors for backgrounds and I dislike grey (at least if ALL of it is grey).