New Site Logo/Design

here is one that i made

viper2.gif

maybe it gives some ideas to the better designers :D

sitemockup.gif

Here's a mock up I made on Photoshop. I don't know, but I'll let the master web designers do their work.

Viggen said:
sitemockup.gif

Here's a mock up I made on Photoshop. I don't know, but I'll let the master web designers do their work.
:eek: Nice!

To come back on the color scheme...why change it? It is good as it is right now...It's simple, no things to disract you...perfect..

I don't really like the blue frankly. Growing tired of it.

Viggen said:
ESPNSTI said:
Viper007Bond said:
I'm thinking something like this, color wise: http://fcf.p44.org/
Eew... You like that dark stuff?
A bit depressing IMHO.

I agree. I had enough drab, gray overcast days here in the Pacific Northwest so I wouldn't pick that. :p

I'd go for some red in there, or a patterned background like carbon fiber, aluminum, or something.

I like that! Not the red part but the patterened thigns like carbon fiber. Something racy ....

jasonchiu said:
we should have some carbon fibre on the boarders
Do we need a big wing and stickers too? :p

Viggen said:
sitemockup.gif

Uuuuuhhh, that is good looking, that with the Ferrari font would be perfect! My vote so far...

Buba

I also think it may look better without that silver bar. Dunno though.

:shock: I LOVE that Viggen!! I was gonna say, for colours, I think we should go with something that includes silver, red, black, and white. If you want "carbon fibre", that kinda goes good with those colours too. Awesome - keep it up!!

yup... viggen... thats pretty good... I love the carbon fibre trimming... see if you can make the carrera gt's light go on... it will prob. look better

got my vote too !

haz

Yeah, while the Ferrari font is a cool font, it's too... Ferrari to be in the logo.