Game: New Star Trek game.

Lightning Count

Trailer from E3.

It's reboot Trek. Not sure if want.

i loved the rebooted trek and it just makes me want the game more. it'll easily pass the time while waiting for the next film.

my only point would be that at one point i got to control the Enterprise. other than that, i'm sold already.

I found the rebooted Trek to be quite good, but it lacks the... gravitas? of TNG and DS9. I just finished re-watching select episodes from later in DS9s run and i must say that I'd love to play a modern video game set in the pre-reboot TNG/DS9 universe.

EDIT: But I'd also watch a political thriller/drama/soap based around the schemes, double-crosses and dirty tricks in the Cardassian administration, so I might be a bit special. Discussing stupid reality TV over in off-topic someone came up with the title "Keeping up with the Cardassians" some months ago and ever since that one-liner I'm fleshing out the concept in my mind.

Heck, this would not even need too much of a CGI budget or too many sets. This could be made on a small budget. Paramount, call me today!

EDIT2: I am aware that there's a web series with the same title. But that's "funny" (actually, it's not, it sucks badly). What I am thinking of is a real, gritty political thriller in the vein of series like "State of Play".

Last edited:
I'd also watch a political thriller/drama/soap based around the schemes, double-crosses and dirty tricks in the Cardassian administration, so I might be a bit special. Discussing stupid reality TV over in off-topic someone came up with the title "Keeping up with the Cardassians" some months ago and ever since that one-liner I'm fleshing out the concept in my mind. Heck, this would not even need too much of a CGI budget or too many sets. This could be made on a small budget. Paramount, call me today!

be prepared for a long wait, i'm still waiting on the BBC and Fox to give me money for my Doctor Who / Firefly plot.

Discussing stupid reality TV over in off-topic someone came up with the title "Keeping up with the Cardassians" some months ago and ever since that one-liner I'm fleshing out the concept in my mind.

When I first heard about that show I thought it was "Cardassians". I think that's a pretty accurate reflection of the kind of person I am. :lol: