New STi spotted at the 'Ring

Phila

Car(s)
1995 Subaru Legacy, 2008 Subaru Legacy
http://blogs.edmunds.com/Straightline/3024

enclosure..ee9c4d7

You know, I think the new styling is starting to grow one me. That doesn't look half bad!

Hmmmmm, my jury's still out on this one...

gah... the new design.. : (

im sure it will be one hell of a car, but the design...

It's going to need a lot of bodywork changes for it to look decent - but looks aside, it's probably going to be an awesome machine.

There are some very large arch bulges under that cladding. Reminds me of the 22B just a little bit.

Well after the bug-eyed rex, im not sure they could do any worse. But i do like it

IMHO, the bug eye is still the best looking post GC8 WRX. The Peanut-Eye and the Pignose do nothing for me.

Agreed, that looks tough as!!!

I don't know why you'd want one of those over an evo x.

I seem to remember there being reports that there would be a lot more steel and a lot less aluminum to save costs on the new impreza.

Regardless, they need to choose which end of the car they want. The tail lights are all crazy alien while the front screams bland and chincy.

It looks better covered with black tape :)

Still not good enough to match even new Evo, and lightyears away from previous Evo's and Imprezas (apart from bugeye one of course).

Hmmmmmm. Nope, I still thinks it looks like an Auris. It doesn't even look that aggressive anymore...:(

Just looks boring. You'll see that in your rear view mirror and laugh.

Bump - this is the most recent thread on the new Impreza, so I thought I'd post this here instead of starting a new thread.

Subaru WRX gets redesigned front for Australia

07/30/07, 12:24pm, EDT

The Subaru WRX's egg-crate front grille has caused a lot of controversy among enthusiasts and the media alike. Now comes word that when the WRX goes on sale soon in Australia, the market Down Under will get its own unique front end with a mesh grille.

It's expected that the mesh grille will wind up on North American WRXs shortly - in fact, a Subaru executive was seen driving a WRX with the mesh grille in Los Angeles recently.

Thank god. Less ugly.