New Stig colour

New Stig colour

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Keep Stig White. Kill off one and then Jezza can go outside, open up a rusty shipping container to reveal 3 columns of white Stigs (One missing from the front row) and lead another one out before shutting and padlocking the door again.

And once again...........

/thread!

:cool:

all this reminds me of is the Matt Kenseth NASCAR robot ad from about 5 years ago, lol

Remember when Rubens beat Stig. TG can make up a story stig killed himself (in the new series) after that and a a lot of replacement "Stig's" were invited to the track to get the new job. Here TG can invite some odd 20 masked stig with all kinds masks (like batman, rainbow stig, yellow stig, the flash, spiderman etc) to lap the liana to beat Rubens. Finally, the Stig which beats rubens gets the job and there, with it an introduced new colour. I am not sure about the personality bit though. Having an unresponsive Stig was great. Best keep the same character style while just playing around with the colours.

I am still in favour of white. British racing green...does not cut it. Back to black, nah. Invisible/camoflage stig is good but then imagine the amount of wardrobe TG needs everytime the Stig comes out.

The poll results so far are interesting. 80% want something other than white.

Maybe the there could be a lineup of 20 Stig's in a rainbow of colours and they choose one.

Or how about the Stig Factor selection process.

Love the idea of a Matrix-style segement with hundreds of Stigs who morph into one. With that many Stig's you could have Stigland (or Stig Island) where everyone is the Stig.

Keep Stig White. Kill off one and then Jezza can go outside, open up a rusty shipping container to reveal 3 columns of white Stigs (One missing from the front row) and lead another one out before shutting and padlocking the door again.

Best idea ever!

"...and onto the news. So apparently some bloke from Bristol called Ben is claiming to be the Stig, I don't know what kind of methamphetamines he's been doing, the Stig's out on the track. Anyways, have you seen this..."

/thread, stfu

And once again...........

/thread!

:cool:

Good idea. So killed off with RR from an aircraft carrier. Then go to container :p

A bookmaker was offering odds on special Stig bets, but seems to have closed the book at the moment.
Will The Stig appear in the next series of Top Gear?

1/3 Yes

2/1 No

The Stig?s Exit

6/4 Car going off a cliff

13/8 Car going off a bridge

9/4 Car Crash

5/2 Caravan disaster

14/1 Beaten in a race by James May

16/1 Fist fight with Jeremy Clarkson

18/1 Taken out by SAS

18/1 Stranded in a South American jungle

25/1 Incarcerated in prison

33/1 Assassinated by Tom Cruise

Colour of next Stig?

15/8 Red

9/4 Blue

9/2 Black

5/1 Yellow

5/1 White

6/1 Gold

10/1 Orange

12/1 Brown

14/1 Green

25/1 Purple

33/1 Pink

No more Stig? - Top Gear?s Next Driver

6/1 Heikki Kovalainen

8/1 Rubens Barrichello

10/1 Damon Hill

12/1 Michael Schumacher

16/1 David Coulthard

20/1 Jodi Kidd

25/1 Nigel Mansell

33/1 Eddie Irvine

33/1 Jaques Villeneuve

100/1 Jenson Button

100/1 Lewis Hamilton
http://affiliate.paddypower.com/blog/2010/09/02/the-stig-tipped-for-a-return/

5/2 Caravan disaster - would be quite funny

i say bloody resurrect good ole black suited stiggy from the depths of hell!!!

Rainbow...
wait no... double rainbow.

woah double rainbow stig ... what does it mean?

Brown with pink dots.

[video]http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid1546306944?bctid=632488240001[/video]

https://pic.armedcats.net/b/bl/blayde/2010/10/14/12x042zg4.jpg

I think James should replace the Stig, he's way faster