Hammond: New TG Article From The Hamster

I like Jeremy's better.

Help, someone, come quick, i can't stop washing my car...:thumbsdown:

Yea, it seems a little too much like hamster is trying to pull attention to himself, basically saying that he has strange addictions even though I doubt that really counts. I'd want to wash off a car like that at least every other weekend to keep the muck from sticking especially in the winter when the salt on the roads can cause damage to the underbody if it really starts to pack up.

I want an Aeromax, hopefully Hammond will review one in the next series.

I want an Aeromax, hopefully Hammond will review one in the next series.

Seconded. Should make for a good power test without impacting too much on their new, reduced budget. I was quite surprised it wasn't featured in series 12.

I used to be completely indifferent to the notion of keeping a car clean. Not that I wanted a dirty car, but I just couldn't comprehend why my friend didn't want us resting our soda cans temporarily on her roof, let alone why people bothered with all those waxes and cloths and whatever else.

And then I got my first new car, a tiny bit of that was awakened in my non-car-person soul. I still wasn't going to polish the thing or anything, but to my total surprise I suddenly became very careful about scratches and fingerprints, etc. So in a distant way I can relate, and imagine how it must feel a gajillion times magnified.

Besides, the crafts side of me is glad some people care so much about the surface of their cars, because I love the superfine sandpaper that I can only seem to find in auto-supply stores.