• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

New Theme

Malcolm

Hey I just recently got an idea to do a windows theme yesterday browsing the Aston Martin site (love the sites look). So I've started making a theme around it but its nowhere near finished. Just wanted to show you a teaser to see what the reaction is. I'm possibly thinking of creating a site around me doing 'car themes' such as creating wallpapers, icons & themes for a number of brands.

preview.jpg

(yes the clock is missing, it didnt look good with it but I'm hoping to fix it, since the clock is very useful)

a bit... white!

well I think it's too early to comment really, we can't see where you are going on yet, but good luck and keep us updated! :)

Hey there is beige on the buttons, but yeah i know what you're saying. Just the site is like that, Yeah probably is too early at the moment. Hopefully have something alot more substantial tomorrow. (its also my birthday tomorrow!!! :D)

Sweet! I wish we had a place to put our b-day in the profile, with a b-day reminder, like the invison forums...

I like site about the automitive/car themes, sounds ineteresting :)

And a personal preference on your theme you're creating, the "start" button, maybe make just the AM Wings, it has "Aston Martin" already in it so why put it at the bottom :)

Cruzz563 said:
I like site about the automitive/car themes, sounds ineteresting :)

And a personal preference on your theme you're creating, the "start" button, maybe make just the AM Wings, it has "Aston Martin" already in it so why put it at the bottom :)

Maybe replace the "Aston Martin" with "Start" in the same font...

-Sam Damage

Renesis said:
Sweet! I wish we had a place to put our b-day in the profile, with a b-day reminder, like the invison forums...
There's hacks and it's standard in 2.2 IIRC.

Remind me once I'm done with the new site.