New time?

pdanev

Forum Addict
I'm just curious if you guys have been wondering about another time for the races. We don't have to change the current time, this is just more like a discussion to see if there is maybe a better time slot for our races.

I personally would prefer if we raced a bit earlier by ~2-3hours. But I guess that might be too early for the people on the other side of the Atlantic. I wouldn't also mind racing on Sunday.

So what are your thoughts and preferences? Or is the current time everyone's optimal choice?

right now, 1800 GMT is 1PM for me. earlier could work for me as well, so as far as the time goes, anything will work for me as long as it stays on a weekend day.

I've meant to post this question too. For me 2-4 hours earlier would be a lot better, or anytime on Sunday.

Earlier on saturday would be a lot better for me too.

Since the races currently fall at my dinner time (which is why I was very rarely at races in the last season), moving them forward 2 hours would be great. I can actually race and enjoy the race :)

Since the races currently fall at my dinner time (which is why I was very rarely at races in the last season), moving them forward 2 hours would be great. I can actually race and enjoy the race :)

Basically the same for me. My nan times it perfectly with race starts.

Basically the same for me. My nan times it perfectly with race starts.

:(

Well basically, as much as I would love to join Henry and the others at SO in 30 mins, I don't think I will be able to.

Maybe next week...

Sunday would mean I might be able to join in the fun (once my ISP sorts my fucking internet out after 18 months).

The current time is perfect for me.
I have stuff to do on Saturday morning, such as a weekly phone call with the parents (and sleep :) ).
If it was on Sunday, I'd spend all day Saturday worrying about it, and a sense of having had a weekend goes out the window. (Plus a lot of motor sport and other sports are on TV on Sunday).

Later would be better for me. :lol:

As it is now, it's like 11AM and who wants to wake up that early?! :?

An hour earlier would be OK for me. Five or six hours later would also work. Any time after 13:00 EDIT: 16:00 CST on Sundays would also be alright.

Last edited:
Getting the discussion back, seems like Saturday is the better day with 1-2people not having problems with Sunday.

For the time:
burnsy - earlier is ok, no preference
lonely - earlier is preferred
mgkdk - earlier is preferred
matt2000 - earlier is preferred
loz - earlier is preferred
espn - current time best
me - earlier is preferred

What about the other regulars, mischief, mxm, firefox, geeman?

I didn't have any comments, so I didn't post :)

Current time is fine, earlier is fine.

Sunday idea I don't like that much tho.

It doesn't matter much to me either really.
Current time is fine. Earlier would be ok and sunday would be ok for me too.

Come to think of it, I would actually prefer it to be a bit earlier -- just half-an-hour. I have something up 14:00 CST every day now, so I'm always having to miss out on the second race :(

Doesn't matter but I am not competing this season.

I'm just getting way too frustrated with everything.

But LFS is supposed to take your mind away from other issues. At least it works for me because on the track you don't have much else to think about. However, you also shouldn't take it too seriously, I personally rank having a nice battle with someone above final position.

True, often accidents happen that are not your fault and end up ruining the race, but the frustration for me from such events is short lasting.