Spoilers: New trailer for Friday

They do appear to be spending some money.

But that crispy 4K quality is looking amazing.

Also, I never thought of it as a long road trip until I saw the trailer and then realise that's in the bloody title of the show.

I am only worried that they still overcock about a bit, the cars still need to be part of the show so...

This also tends to indicate that the "oh, Amazon won't be able to get music like the BBC so the soundtrack will be crap" concern troll line is just that - trolling stupidity. We'll still have to see but this is a very good sign.

While watching that I got this involuntary grinn on my face that won't go away.....

But that crispy 4K quality is looking amazing.
It's not a 4K video...

The show seems to be exactly the same as it was. Same (lame) yokes, same (lame) acting.

Not there's anything wrong with that.

This also tends to indicate that the "oh, Amazon won't be able to get music like the BBC so the soundtrack will be crap" concern troll line is just that - trolling stupidity. We'll still have to see but this is a very good sign.

Possibly...but using it in the commercial is different than using it in the show. I've gone to see a movie (The Beach) in the theater just to find out who performed a song that was used in a trailer for said movie, starting at about 1m:25s...only to sit through the whole thing and for it to never appear in the movie or credits.

I eventually found out it was VAST's "Touched" but only after buying their CD and having that song pop up as a pleasant surprise.

Last edited:
Okay, who the hell did the German subtitles for this? :rofl:

arsch.png

I can't even come up with an appropiately vulgar translation back into English... :D

Last edited:
I don't speak it but even I know that was a horrendous subtitle. LOL