New tyre model coming in the next patch!

He, I was thinking when would they release something since it?s been a while with no news about patches, Siroccos or any other thing. Good to know.

Yup, good news :thumbsup:

Yep I'm up for racing Sciroccos too. Hopefully the wait will be worth it. :)

hmm races would be good idea :)

must cheack this forum more often then :)

I don?t think we need a new track. The ones available are pretty good and if you take in account all the variations, there?s plenty.

Oh there is much to choose from, but after a while you know the corners. I just wish that the tracks are dynamic, making each lap feel different. The physics update, will be hard to learn for some as scawen said there would be less grip in certain situations. Making the less experienced driver easier to crash.
But we have to wait and see for the release and see how good they made it this time :p

Well LFS has only 6 tracks, the fact that it's possible to vary the config of the same track doesn`t change to much. There are so many tracks to choose why can`t they just put more of them, it`s not like they have to buy license for them...

There are so many tracks to choose why can`t they just put more of them, it`s not like they have to buy license for them...
Yeah, they do. I don't know the details which tracks are needed for a license and if they can bypass it via 3rd party mods later in S3. But that will be a looooong time :mrgreen: