• The development of any software program, including, but not limited to, training a machine learning or artificial intelligence (AI) system, is prohibited using the contents and materials on this website.

new updates for www.wreckedexotics.com

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

weird484.jpg

.......confused soldiers ..... what shall we do?!?! Better cover up that pipe with a white piece of cloth ...

haz

damn

37corvette_20040820_001.jpg

Driver had left the keys with his buddy while he went to use the bathroom. The buddy thought it would be a good idea to start the car from the passenger seat. Somehow, the car started rolling and the guy reached over and hit the gas instead of the brake.

HAHAHAHHA :lol:

53quattroporte_20040810_001.jpg

also a new one ........

haz

weird461.jpg

I TOLD YOU TO STOP !!!!!!

haz

It's from their "weird"-crash section ..

haz

bone said:
damn

37corvette_20040820_001.jpg

Driver had left the keys with his buddy while he went to use the bathroom. The buddy thought it would be a good idea to start the car from the passenger seat. Somehow, the car started rolling and the guy reached over and hit the gas instead of the brake.

HAHAHAHHA :lol:

what a dumbass! what about the handbrake? :roll:

It was probably in 1st gear...than you don't have to use the handbrake, when you start the engine it bounces forward. What a stupid fuck, I can't imagine a manual Corvette though.....

No need for further explanation:

weird481.jpg

WreckedExotics said:
Description:
Truck driver thought he would take a short cut over a frozen lake. Ended up walking away with some major shrinkage!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Driving on a frozen lake / river scares the crap out of me, I don't care how safe people say it is :? .

I'll keep my snow related activities to snowmobiling (sp?) and off-roading (well I guess I don't have a pick-up to do that anymore, so I guess it's just snowmobiling).

In some countries frozen lakes/rivers etc. are used as official roads during winter. :wink:
Seems to be the case here.

cya
Oli

I'm not sure about official roads (mind you, I'm not from backwoods Alberta :p) but many lakes in Ontario become instant communities once the icefishers come. There will be 50-100 huts in one area, and you just drive out to your hut, sit on a 5-gallon pail, and fish away. With some beer to pass the time, of course :mrgreen: